Nordiques concept

rheistad

I personnaly like the homa and away concepts, but I'm not a huge fan of the 3rd jersey one. For the 3rd jersey one, you should make a vitage style jersey with the old Nordiques logo. It's just my opionin but I don't the gray and blue on the classic Nordiques logo. All in all thought, excellant!
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

That Home uniform is pretty tight!  Clean and the colors blend well.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Wow all they were doing was making an igloo out of a stick an an "n"--that's kind of cool it could be taken various ways.

The problem is if we "mis-see" something--it's hard to get that out of our head. On another thread a logo looked liked it was biting its lip--it was a moustache---problem is now that's what I see.  I also mentioned the "B" in the Bay's logo (That's a Canadian department store).  There's another concept out there that looked like a sock puppet to me.

Maybe that's why they were looking to change the logo.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived