infrared41

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packers:

Mossy Cade

Sterling Sharpe

Bill Schroeder

Ron Wolf... one of the best GM's ever, but he treated his players like s**t (Ken Ruttgers, anyone?)

Mike Holmgren

Paul Hournung... I can no longer respect him after poppin' off about the mental capabilities of "Black athletes"

Bucks:

George Karl... most overrated coach in NBA history. Not to mention he mortgaged the Bucks entire future just because he couldn't do his f***in' job.

Toni Kukoc

Brewers:

umm... Selig

Pat Burrell.

I f'ing hate that guy... but he wears the red pinstripes so...

I'm not a Phillies fan, but I can echo this just from watching the Phightin's on basically a daily basis.

For me:

- Jarrod Washburn: He went from being amazing in 2002 to just flat-out awful. I'm glad he's in Seattle, crapping up their rotation.

- Matt Millen: Not a player, but, well, yeah. I hated Charles Rogers and Mike Williams too.

- Kendry Morales: Prior to this season, he just wasn't good. He kinda stepped it up this year, but I'm not sold he's a future big bat. Same goes for Napoli and Mathis, to lesser extents.

- Robert Lang: he just flat-out blew last season for the Wings

- Charlie Batch: Is it possible to get hurt that easily?

- And basically the ONE guy I thought of at first:

2004-06-27-hasek.jpg

Rangers:

Alfonso Soriano

Brad Wilkerson

Chan Ho Park

Carlos Lee (although it was more the fact I didn't want us to give up on CoCo and Mench)

Patriots:

I... sincerely can't think of any. Sure, there have been players that have been wastes of money while wearing the colors, but no one that I've outright wished exiled from my team.

When he was with the Red Sox: Trot Nixon

The fans and media loved him for his hustle, but all that hustle does not make up for his poor play in the outfield. Trot used to do things that the press would have roasted Manny for. Diving at balls that are already past him, over-running balls on the ground and taking horrible angles on linedrives were the norm for the Trotter.

Plus, once he gave a ball to a kid in the stands following a fly ball. Too bad that wasn't the third out and a runner scored. Of course, instead of retrieving the ball from the fan and trying to make a play (as Larry Walker and Benny Agbayani did in similar situations) Trot just stood on the warning track slamming his glove on the ground in anger.

Trot's only redeeming quality was that he owned Roger Clemens.

Tigers: Juan Gonzalez, Bobby Higginson, Todd Jones (nice enough guy, just scary as :censored: on the mound)

Lions: Scott Mitchell, Rusty Hilger, Gary Danielson, Charlie Batch, Eric Hipple, Erik Kramer, Chuck "Third and" Long, Joey Harrington, Johnnie Morton

Pistons: Adrian Dantley, Kelly Tripucka, Chris Webber

Red Wings: Dominik Hasek

Tigers: Juan Gonzalez, Bobby Higginson, Todd Jones (nice enough guy, just scary as :censored: on the mound)

Lions: Scott Mitchell, Rusty Hilger, Gary Danielson, Charlie Batch, Eric Hipple, Erik Kramer, Chuck "Third and" Long, Joey Harrington, Johnnie Morton

Red Wings: Dominik Hasek

Good calls on all of those.

(How could I forget Hasek?!)

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

When I was younger the North Stars goon was Willi Plett. Everyone just loved him becuase he was the fighter, but to this day, I still hate his guts. Every scrum after ever whistle seemed to have him in the middle of it not knowing when to stop and when to let go and just pushing it and pushing it and pushing it until he took YET ANOTHER STUPID, NEEDLESS PENALTY. Which was never offset by one from the other team. A true moron.

I'm glad to see Manny Fernandez out of Minnesota now too. A real fragile psyche and the only guy in Wild history who looked like he was annoyed to sign an autograph. Virtually impossible to engage in the slightest conversation, but to his credit, he never did flat turn me down for a signature. The difference is, the other players can tell that the other five guys there also want an autograph and will patiently wait for them to finish with a different player and get prepared to ask them, where Manny would slip away at the slightest opening.

I'm not an NBA fan, but the Timberwolves sure have had their share of unlikeable and downright despicable characters like J. R. Rider, Christian Laettner and Stephon Marbury and who could forget the joy of having Lattrell Spreewell on your team? No wonder I don't care for the NBA much.

Twins baseball players, to their credit, have a history of being very likeable.

Vikings. Hmmm. Some might say Moss & Culpepper, but while they were here, we loved them to death and it was only after they left that people turned on them.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Jeff Garcia when he played for the Browns. (Trent Dilfer too but I don't know of any fan base that ever liked having that guy on their team.)

I liked him alot when he was with the Ravens. He gave us the spark we needed to get to the Super Bowl. It was one of the stupidest decisions ever not to bring him back after the Super Bowl.

To get on topic, I really don't like Miguel Tejada. He was one of my favorites for the first 2 years he was here. But ever since he demanded a trade he's stop caring and playing hard. I can't wait until he is gone this offseason (too bad we won't get what he is probably worth in a trade).

Infrared, how can you not like Travis Hafner? He came from a town of 150 people or so, played some Legion ball with Jim Kleinsasser of the Vikings and slowly rose up in the baseball world. Yeah, he gets in these slumps, but he's a great guy. I know, I got to meet him. Very nice guy. Worth liking.

Ok this i where i intended to post this @.

Titans:

Albert Haynesworth - yes he's one hell of a player,but he makes too many stupid penalties at inopportune times

U of Tennessee:

The entire couaching staff after the 1998 National Championship season - need i say more

Sounds:

Glenn Yeager

Caps: Jagr, without question or hesitation.

Redskins: DEION :censored:ING SANDERS!!!!!!! agh i hated him.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Earl Boykins was my least favorite Nugget while he was here... right now, it's probably K-Mart.

I don't like Doug Mirabelli on the Red Sox, but he's needed as long as Wakefield is on the team. I hate that we had to give up so much to get him back.

As far as the Broncos... there's nobody I really dislike on the Broncos.

IUe6Hvh.png

Bears-Curtis (p)Enis...though Cedric Benson is quickly approaching (or falling towards, depending on how you look at it) his level of inept running. shoot...if there's one guy who wouldn't have run for 1000 yards if given the Broncos line, (p)Enis would be it.

Packers-Ahmad Carroll, Koren Robinson...ugh. in order, a man firmly entrenched on the list of bottom 5 corners to ever play in the NFL, and the man who has perfected the art of the dropped pass.

Cubs-Jose Vizcaino...I can't explain it, I just never liked the guy

Badgers-football-John Stocco...basketball-Sam Okey

Bucks-Anthony Mason...Knicks and Hornets fans remember him fondly. Bucks fans remember some bum off the street who looked like him but sure as hell didn't play like him...Tractor Traylor...heh, the Mavs convinced the Bucks to draft some guy from Germany, then Dallas would pick Traylor and the picks would be traded for one another. One guy played like crap and is bouncing around the league, while the other guy has blossomed into one of the NBA's superstars. Take a wild guess who got the better end of the deal.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Colts - Mike Vanderjagt...period, I'm so glad they dumped him and got Vinatieri.

Coyotes - Derek Morris, maybe I go to the wrong games, but whenever I see him, he looks like he's not playing hard at all. The one time I was around him, he seemed stuck-up.

Pacers - Ron Artest, man am I glad he's gone...for obvious reasons. The Pacers haven't been the same since that night. On the bright side, I grew to appreciate Jermaine O'Neal more.

Avalanche - Claude Lemeiux and Jose Theodore.

White Sox - Javier Vasquez, didn't get all the hype about him, he was very unspectacular the times I've seen him pitch as a Diamondback.

Stars-NorthStarsJerseys.png

Archived