Reebok logo on Bears jersey

batman1211

I posted this in the Bears orange jersey forum, but no response.

anyway.

The Reebok logo on the Bears orange jersey was also orange, so it was unnoticeable from a distance. Does any other team do this on there jerseys? Anybody know why it was done on the Bears jersey?

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the Bears' orange jerseys had blue Reebok logos. At least they have in previous years, and I swear that's what I saw Sunday.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I noticed the same thing during the game. Most of the time on TV, it seemed orange-on-orange, but from different angles it showed up as blue. No idea why that would be, but I like that the logo "disappeared" a lot.

Is the Reebok logo a reflective material? -- at one point I thought it was just so shiny that it made the blue hard to see.

At first it reminded me of the color-on-color New Era caps (I have minor league examples) and I thought it was interesting that Reebok would do that. Once I saw it as blue I realized that most companies never would.

Archived