Most Over-rated NFL team

JQK

I was just a-surfing around the web, and checked out the cbs.sportsline.com NFL power rankings. Here they are:

t-1. Patriots

t-1. Colts

3. Packers

4. Cowboys

5. Giants

6. Steelers

7. Jaguars

8. Chargers

9. Titans

10. Lions

...of these top ten ranked teams, which one do YOU think is over-rated?

For me, it's the Jaguars.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Dallas Cowboys, yes i am a fan but hear me out. they are doing well now, but i am not convinced especially after the patriots game that this team won't fold, collapse resulting in missing the playoffs or a one and out. they did this 3 times under parcells and this is basically the same team as during those collapses. i'm just not convinced this team is as good as the record states.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Sorry folks, but to me this is a no-brainer. The most overrated team on that list is the Lions.

As much as I hate to do so, I'd hafta agree here. I'm not sure i'd have Green bay at 3rd either, but the Lions aren't a top 10 team in my eyes, although it is rather delightful to see them winning.

Easily the Cowboys. Romo is not worth that ridiculous contract he just signed, and to me they really have no impressive wins. Definatly not the #4 team in the NFL.

As long as they're giving out $30 mil guaranteed to guys like JaMarcus Russel who've never played an NFL down, I have no problem giving this kind of money to somebody who's proven he can be successful, even if he hasn't proven that fact over a long period of time.

Giants...I can sense this team is going to collapse any second now...

Jaguars without Garrard, as bad as that sounds, aren't a top 10 team at all.

Lions and Packers are ranked high just 'cause they play two crappy teams, so they're overrated too.

Cowboys, by far. The only quality team that they've beaten are the Giants, and that was when the Giants were stumbling out of the gate. They should've lost to Buffalo, and would've lost to Minnesota had they been smart and ran A.P. more.

The Jags are interesting right now. IMO, without Garrard they are not a top 10 team, with him they are top 5.

Yeah I really hope they can hold it together while he recovers.

From the list, I would say Lions.

The Jags are interesting right now. IMO, without Garrard they are not a top 10 team, with him they are top 5.

The Jaguars aren't that good with or without Garrard. The Jags being in the top ten is laughable.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Jaguars aren't that good with or without Garrard. The Jags being in the top ten is laughable.

That statement is even more laughable! They are 5-2 with a loss to the undefeated Colts. What more do they have to do to be a top 10 team?

Whatever

Archived