The most despised player from your enemy team...

Swiss

i hate the Cowboys, so, Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman come to mind immediately. im a Caps fan, so in hating the Penguins i really really really really hate Jagr. he is my most hated player ever, even over Mario Lemieux, mostly because he wrecked my organization.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

My Team - Rival Team - I Hate

Avalanche - Red Wings - Kris Draper

Wild - Oilers - Mike York

Vikings - Packers - Brett Favre

U of Hawai'i - Fresno State - Pat Hill (Coach)

U of Hawai'i - Boise State - Ryan Dinwiddie

U of Hawai'i - Boise State - Dan Hawkins (Coach)

U of Hawai'i - BYU - Every Player to ever play for BYU

spacer.png

And, even as a Sox fan, I'll agree with the sentiment about Cubs fans. Except, I also love to hate on Wisconsin, but in more of a "just givin' youse guys the business" joking around kinda way.

That's the big sticking point for me... that "good naturedness" (word?) seems lost on Cubs fans. From them, it feels like they really don't respect us at all and think we should be kissing their ass for gracing us with their presence (like we asked for it in the first place). But I'm sure they pull the same s**t at Comsikey.

Not to mention how they think of themselves as a lovable underdog when they're actually a corporately owned team with a national fan base which STILL manages to find new and inventive ways to f*** up.

Baseball:

Joltin' Joe. He disappointed me more than anything else. Always thought he was a legend until I read his biography and found out he was just a jerk.

Did you read " Joe DiMaggio: The Hero's Life" written by Richard Ben Cramer? I had read and, yes, I was very deceptioned...

Ah, someone mentioned A-Rod, so let's enlist him in my list. :D

I think so. My wife bought the book thinking I'd like it. I have a few books on the golden age of baseball. Wish I'd never picked up that book.

You guys are making me want to pick up a copy; I always thought DiMaggio was a little arrogant snot.

nav-logo.png

Archived