Hokies jerseys stolen before game

DrBear

Tonight's (thursday) game on ESPN should be interesting - four starters on Virginia Tech had their jerseys stolen from the locker room at Georgia Tech's stadium. They're wearing white Georgia Tech jerseys with their names on the back in magic marker...

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

i haven't seen them yet, but she did say it before the game

I saw it right when Virginia Tech came out. The QB had the jersey, and just now one of the CB's or something has the jersey.

It's a pretty MAGICAL MARKER job, because you honestly cant tell the difference except for the gold piping.

bSLCtu2.png

True, true...not sure why they didn't have a few extra jerseys with them on the road. Having the names scribbled in sharpie is extra hilarious. This has to be the best stolen jersey story since Jordan had to wear #12 on Valentine's Day.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I dont know if the nike swoosh should always be swooshing from left to right, but the quarterback has his drawn on backwards from 18.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived