Patriots 32 - panthers 29

JQK

What made this Super Bowl really special to me is that this was the third straight year the Eagles didn't make it. To me, the Panthers are my Champions!

:P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I admit it. I was one of the ones who expected this super bowl to be a boring one. For the first 27 minutes I was right! But then, it really got going, came down to the wire, and was very, very entertaining.

I couldn't care less about the two teams, but it was a fun game to watch. Ol' Whats-his-Faceani had a brilliant touch on the ball a few times, and was behind the receiver the whole rest of the time. That  Steve-Smith-jumps-over-the-defender-thing worked well when it needed to.

Anyway, my bad on the Super Boring guess. Congrats to the Pats. Back the basement of the overrated for you, Panthers.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

This game was just about the most perfect SB I have watched in many, many years (and my recollections extend back to SB IX, the earliest one I can remember watching).  The first half featured great defense.  The second half featured terrific offense and the game went down to the last 8 seconds.  I didn't root for any particular team (as a defense junkie I was rooting for whomever did not have the ball) and have to say I was very satisfied by the result.  Just a great, great game.

Well it may have been the best 4th Quarter in Super Bowl history, and in the end that will be the part of the game best rmebered as it went from a defensive struggle to an offensive explosion, but I would not rank it the best game ever.

Maybe if it went to OT I would have but XXV is still the best since it was a perfect game plan against a great team.

XXV was just perfect there was no real misques it was both temas playing a near perfect game with the Giants game plan they may have been the best single coached game in NFL history.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

No, no, clearly not the best game ever, but as far as having a little bit of just about everything, (even fighting special teams units), I thought it was a complete package.  All in all this game doesn't even rank on my top 5 favorites; I was just commenting on its value as featuring a number of great things from both sides of the ball.

Why is it that fans think that defensive games are boring?

In my opinion... if it's low scoring because of two great defenses, it's about as exciting as two high scoring teams. If a game is just low scoring because the offenses suck THAT much, then it's god-awful to watch.

*edit - oh, and that streaker is a "professional" streaker. I believe ESPN said he has streaked at over 730 events or so...

I fact, here's his website... The Super Bowl Streaker, Mark Roberts

And he's no longer allowed in Hong Kong

IUe6Hvh.png

I had some serious doubts as to how exciting this game would actually be.  Even though I had my doubts I still sat down and watched it and to my amazement........probably one of the top 3 Super Bowls I've ever seen!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well if I was in charge of a major sporting event I would not allow him in the building. Since he is a professional streaker and been on TV they shoudl all know what he looks like.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

His streaking is usually sponsored by goldenpalace.com. They sponsor a lot of streakers, like at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open golf tournament. Mark Roberts had his ticket bought by goldenpalace, and he went in with the ref clothers underneath his regular clothes. How he got down to the field I don't know.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Sports Media lately have been a bunch of morons they want to call LeBron James teh best ever already its like they have no patiance or historical perspectaive eveything going on is the best ever.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived