New Jersey Rules in NHL?

andysoccer12

I believe that you can be assessed a penalty for not having it fastened. But that rule is several seasons old, it's nothing new

One thing I've noticed several times is players getting blood on their uniforms. I can't remember if they changed jerseys later in the game, but I remember a rule about players not being allowed on the ice if they have blood on their uniforms. Anyone know if these Edge jerseys repel blood like they do sweat? make them easier to clean to get the players back out there?

I believe that you can be assessed a penalty for not having it fastened. But that rule is several seasons old, it's nothing new

One thing I've noticed several times is players getting blood on their uniforms. I can't remember if they changed jerseys later in the game, but I remember a rule about players not being allowed on the ice if they have blood on their uniforms. Anyone know if these Edge jerseys repel blood like they do sweat? make them easier to clean to get the players back out there?

My question is, "How would you clean them if they repel water?"

Next time I'm bleeding for one reason or another, I'll make a note to run over to my authentic Leafs home jersey and bleed on it and document my experience.

You are correct about the fight strap. I believe I have seen players sometimes being ejected as a result of it not being fastened because it interfers with a players safety, just like when the play is whistled down when the goalie loses their mask. Its more to protect the player who didn't bother to do it up than anything else because they don't want to see a player be blindsided and say, paralyzed as a result.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

My question is, "How would you clean them if they repel water?"

Same problem I encounter when I try to clean my pet duck. Yes, that's DUCK and not some other word.

You don't clean them, they clean themselves. RBK spent all that money investing in these uniforms, they're state-of-the-art, super kewl, better than before, awesome, spend $350 dollars, easy tearing, pwnd jerseys. They're that good.

If they're so great, can I get them to come over and clean my house too? B)

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

This is the "Rob Ray Rule". If your jersey comes off in a fight because it is not tied down, you get tossed. You can play all game with it undone, as long as you don't get into a fight you are allright. The NHL was tired of seeing this:

ray_domi.jpg

What year was the fight strap rule put in place and what year did they begin enforcing the fight strap to be fastened or it's a penalty? I want to say within the last 15 years. Am I wrong? I'd love to know.

Archived