NFL Week 9 Preview

NJTank

Brad backed up Brian Griese at Michigan and Griese sucks

Please don't compare the NFL and college football at any level! If that was the case, then Ryan Leaf would have 3-4 Super Bowl rings right now....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Evil Reigns, and its good to make a contract with Satan, as Bill Belichick who may actually be satan and Tom Brady did, how else could a scrub back up QB on his way to a career in life insurance become the best QB in the NFL.

Would you say that Kurt Warner, a devout Christian who'd previously bagged groceries did the same a handful of years ago?

Please respond to the above question, Tank--I noticed you've ignored it thus far. But I'd like to see how far you'll go to maintain your consistency, or if you'll admit that was a stupid thing to say. If pressed, I'm sure I could name many more examples of unlikely NFL stars. But let's just start with Warner. Even so, Brady didn't exactly come out of nowhere. He started for two years at a major program that has turned out more than a few solid pro QBs.

Well I am curious about Warner too, but his spell hit midnight and hes a pumpkin again.

So you are saying that Warner might've made a deal with the devil, too? The Kurt Warner that's perhaps the most prominent example of a devout, practicing, evangelicizing Christian that the NFL has to offer?

Oh, and Griese won a share of a national title while at Michigan, in case you forgot. He just sucked in the pros, unless you count that Super Bowl he took his team to. And as I stated before, Brady started two full years at a major program known for sending several QBs to the NFL.

There's nothing I can say about the ridiculousness of your behavior that hasn't already been said. Please, just stop.

Please don't compare the NFL and college football at any level! If that was the case, then Ryan Leaf would have 3-4 Super Bowl rings right now....

That's a rather extreme example there...Wazzu wasn't that good IIRC.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived