Wisconsin hockey uniforms

PackerBadger

They all make me vomit with rage. :D

Seriously, I never saw them with that third last year, so I'm guessing it is a new one. When the Gophers did a throwback third a couple of years ago, they used the "skating Goldy" from the 50s and 60s instead of the modern version:

DSC03756.jpg

The modern Bucky is just too jarring against the old-school striping. Granted, there's not a whole lot of "modern" in Sconnie's uniforms, but whatever.

They all make me vomit with rage. :D

Seriously, I never saw them with that third last year, so I'm guessing it is a new one. When the Gophers did a throwback third a couple of years ago, they used the "skating Goldy" from the 50s and 60s instead of the modern version:

DSC03756.jpg

The modern Bucky is just too jarring against the old-school striping. Granted, there's not a whole lot of "modern" in Sconnie's uniforms, but whatever.

That jersey is sweet, although the Mission logo is waaay too close to the Gophers type. I didn't even know Mission made jerseys. With Minnesota's colors and logo, it really seems like they can't make a bad-looking hockey sweater.

That jersey is sweet, although the Mission logo is waaay too close to the Gophers type. I didn't even know Mission made jerseys.

That jersey is from the 2005-06 season. Damn shame it wasn't used after that, as it's easily one of their best ever.

With Minnesota's colors and logo, it really seems like they can't make a bad-looking hockey sweater.

Negative, Ghostrider:

9798AltHanFrtMiskLg01.jpg9798AltHanBkMiskLg01.jpg

I actually own one of those bad boys. In order to cleanse my soul, this is the sweater I wear to Mariucci:

6069RdFrontLg.jpg

Archived