Another Nike Swift Country

kiwi_canadian

I'm not sure that's an actual Swift jersey. The numbers seem lower on the arm than they typically are on Swifts, and something about the collar construction seems off.

Because of the small size and high contrast of that image, it's hard to see enough detail to determine if that's a genuine Swift jersey or a regular sweater with Swift-style elements, like the ones Ireland has worn recently.

national_squad_jersey.jpg

I'm not sure that's an actual Swift jersey. The numbers seem lower on the arm than they typically are on Swifts, and something about the collar construction seems off.

Because of the small size and high contrast of that image, it's hard to see enough detail to determine if that's a genuine Swift jersey or a regular sweater with Swift-style elements, like the ones Ireland has worn recently.

national_squad_jersey.jpg

Yeah those Ireland ones were done by Reebok. However, I think the NZ ones are actually Nike. Look at the top right corner of the jersey, looks like it is a Nike symbol to me...I could be wrong though.

The funny thing is is that the Swift is being changed come this winters World Juniors. Canada is for sure getting a new jersey set, but I do not yet know what the deal is with some of the other countries.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived