New Oregon combo?

oddball

the University of Oregon Ducks have never worn black. its a very dark green.

? Really?

oregon-uniform-2000-holiday-bowl.jpg

Looks kinda black to me. The jersey MIGHT be dark green, but those pants definitely look black. But if that's really green, then Oregon just got even uglier.

It is definatly black inset and green shoulders.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I've brightened my screen and turned up the color on the menu all the way and it is a dark forest green. I appologize for typing black, I should've known. But back to the original question, have they worn this combo or is this the first time?

How funny is this:

So I am at the bar watching the game tonight and one of the Oregon guys gets laid out and this girl in the back goes "Wow! That guy just got run over by a truck! Look! You can still see the tire tracks on him!"

I spit my beer out laughing.

This picutre is from the Harrington era and these uniforms were a very, very dark green that did indeed have a black appearance.

The 2007 jerseys are 100% black as is much of the collateral merchandise associated with the look. In other another post, someone has pasted teh picture of the 4 basic sets (green, yellow, white and black). All easily distinguishable and yes, very black.

Archived