Dr Pepper cans

oddball

I happen to be Visual Communications (Graphic Design) major at Westwood College in Anaheim, and the funny thing is that over this past week we've had Dr Pepper cans with the old 1980's logo on them in our vending machine. Has anyone else seen this? I'll try and get a pic of them next week if I see one.

This thread reminds me of a story my father told me. My grandfather bought a farm on the Eastern Shore in Maryland in '91, and sent my father to look at it.

So, my father is in the cabin there, and finds some jugs in the kitchen. So, he takes them outside to pour them out. The moment the liquid hit the ground, it killed the grass right there. Heck, the smell almost knocked him out cold. Apperenly, the liquid was moonshine. There's still some old Scheffers and bourbon there that's at least 25 years old.

No, but I sometimes get this at the 99 Cent Store.

5435362243073f54d51ou4.jpg

It rules!

I never knew Daddy Warbucks moonlighted as a model for Dr. Pepper.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

one time I was spraying a house and someone had a 32 oz bottle of gatorade in thier garage....

a GLASS bottle of gatorade

Please tell me it was either Lemon Ice, Citrus Cooler(otherwise known as the best flavor ever), or (not-so fierce) Grape.

Archived