Janet jackson/justin timberlake mishap...

STL FANATIC

But hey! What's that clear-plastic jock strap he's wearing? Is he trying to, as David Cross puts it, "effectively hide his thunder?"

Ahhh, Golden Palace.com. From sponsoring (?) Celebrity Boxing to this.

Maybe that's supposed to make it not illegal or something, but I dunno.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's an idea for a half-time show.

Grab the three-to-five biggest names in music history (that are still performing),  gather them together for a ten minute set, and don't tell anyone.  Leave it a complete surprise.  In the weeks leading up to it, have them wear disguises and use aliases until the big moment.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

As for the janet thing, i thought it was stupid, and who really wants to see that anyway? :laugh:

Call me crazy but I liked it alot! Janet may look a lot like Michael but I still think she's one of the hottest entertainers in the world. She'd be in my top 3.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well that explains it quad it was a cheap publicity stunt.

Although poorly timed considering whats going on with Michael.

Click CLick

Their creapy and disturbing mysetrous and scary, the Jackson Family.. Click Click

Freaky,

Weird,

Strange,

Bizzare

You better hide your children because Michael is a coming

the Jackson Family.

Click Click

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I feel it's a mishap that should have actions taken because of it -- it's just so freakin' careless to let that happen.

But my biggest problem is the NFL being hypocritical.  Trying to act like their product is a family product.  Since when is  huge guys, some with guts hanging out from their jersey, sweat soaking the asses of their pants, hitting other players a family product?

IUe6Hvh.png

I feel it's a mishap that should have actions taken because of it -- it's just so freakin' careless to let that happen.

But my biggest problem is the NFL being hypocritical. Trying to act like their product is a family product. Since when is huge guys, some with guts hanging out from their jersey, sweat soaking the asses of their pants, hitting other players a family product?

Not to mention they promote things like hardly dressed cheerleaders, and the Coors twins.

This is a point a St. Louis sports writer brought up on the radio tonite. I don't like him, but it's a good point.

Well there always hyprocracy, but the NFL has the right to be angry since thsi was R-Rated nudity as opposed to the PG-13 featyured in commericlas and on cheerleaders, which is why the NFL is angry it went too far and now that Jannet addmitted it was on purpose it will be intrestng to see who gets fired.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Well there always hyprocracy, but the NFL has the right to be angry since thsi was R-Rated nudity as opposed to the PG-13 featyured in commericlas and on cheerleaders, which is why the NFL is angry it went too far and now that Jannet addmitted it was on purpose it will be intrestng to see who gets fired.

A partially covered nipple for half a second is R rated?    For some reason the South Park movie is rolling in my head.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

exactly, STL.  It's exactly what Kevin Wheeler on Sporting News radio has been talking about.  The NFL is probably the most hypocritical of the leagues.

It is NOT a family product, and I hardly considered that a Rated R act, to be honest.  I just think action needs to be taken.  99% of the population thought there was a sticker over her breasts.

btw, STL, I love that sig pic.

IUe6Hvh.png

A partially covered nipple for half a second is R rated? For some reason the South Park movie is rolling in my head.

No joke dude I agree with you,

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

Their creapy and disturbing mysetrous and scary, the Jackson Family.. Click Click

So true, first Michael and now Janet. Who`s next?

Randy Jackson,   He Touch me  :(

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

What ever happened to the other sister Toyata Jackson or something like that? She was kinda on the bizzare side too.

And thats not mention Tito, Jermaine and the other 2 nobody remembers.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

This just in the first postive thing to come out of Janet coming out is that the NFL has cancelled a halftime show by another N-Stink member at the pro bowl.

The story from ESPN

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived