Pittsburgh Zombies Logo Set

undead

I've had this idea for a minor league hockey team for a while now. I used Pittsburgh's greatest export, zombies. Even though the undead are slow and rotting they have a lot of advantages. The crowd can do a zombie moan ala the coyote howl in Phoenix. Fans can come dressed as corpses. Attendees already bang on the glass.

Well here it is. C+C welcome.

internetwithwatermarkcopy-1.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Amazing work :shocked: especially for your first concept!!! I dont see how zombies relate to Pittsburgh though...but maybe I am just not clued in haha. I cant really think of a sport it could be used for though. My best bet would be football or basketball but its completely up to you.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Amazing work :shocked: especially for your first concept!!! I dont see how zombies relate to Pittsburgh though...but maybe I am just not clued in haha. I cant really think of a sport it could be used for though. My best bet would be football or basketball but its completely up to you.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Night of the living dead and the original dawn of the dead were filmed in Pittsburgh. I've just always loved zombies so I wanted to find a use for them. I originally designed the logo for my roller hockey team but my team is not really wow'd by it.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

A nice tribute to Pgh native George Romero's habit of choosing his home town to film his zombie movies. I like it. The drop of blood on the middle under the zombies wordmark on the primary seems unessicary to me, though.

oBIgzrL.png

A nice tribute to Pgh native John Romero's habit of choosing his home town to film his zombie movies. I like it. The drop of blood on the middle under the zombies wordmark on the primary seems unessicary to me, though.

George Romero! Come on Maz, every Pittsburgher knows that!

A nice tribute to Pgh native John Romero's habit of choosing his home town to film his zombie movies. I like it. The drop of blood on the middle under the zombies wordmark on the primary seems unessicary to me, though.

George Romero! Come on Maz, every Pittsburgher knows that!

Heh, was havin some trouble with the first name... knew it started with a j or g sound. Seems I got him confused with the creator of Doom... which is somewhat of an odd concidence...

oBIgzrL.png

Your logos are done with great skill.

I just have always loved the fact that Pitt teams (pro) all have the same colors Black and Gold.

So my vote is to see the Zombies in the same colors (black/gold)

I think Pittsburgh teams have done enough with black and gold. It's time for something else.

As for this concept, great idea, good logo, I like it.

Archived