Montreal Canadiens Concept

Brass

Here's my concept for a possible Montreal Canadiens. Now, I'm not sure which one you guys would like more, so I posted both. I was ripped on whether to feature on the front, a white or a blue 'M' logo, but I'll let you guys decide on which is better in your eyes.

1.) Montreal_Canadiens_New.png

2.) Montreal_Canadiens_New_2.png

Thoughts? C&C welcome as always!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Bravo for the attempt, although I am not crazy about it, we see so few people trying to do the Habs. rumour has it there will be new thirds for the 100 year Habs celebration, I'd like to see some more concepts from the great designers on here for that.

Bravo for the attempt, although I am not crazy about it, we see so few people trying to do the Habs. rumour has it there will be new thirds for the 100 year Habs celebration, I'd like to see some more concepts from the great designers on here for that.

Great try, never gonna work. The Canadiens are a national treasure and to not use the the CH is to ask for major disagreement. The last team to wear a block M in Montreal saw their arena burn to the ground and they went under, aka, the Montreal Maroons.

L'etoile du nord

Great try, never gonna work. The Canadiens are a national treasure and to not use the the CH is to ask for major disagreement. The last team to wear a block M in Montreal saw their arena burn to the ground and they went under, aka, the Montreal Maroons.

Gimme a friggin' break!!! National treasure??? Whatever. Isn't this what the Hamilton Bulldogs wore as a third (only with an H instead of an M) in the AHL prior to the Rbk Edge switch?

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Gimme a friggin' break!!! National treasure??? Whatever. Isn't this what the Hamilton Bulldogs wore as a third (only with an H instead of an M) in the AHL prior to the Rbk Edge switch?

You name the terms for a bet in which Montreal will change their sweaters and I'll take it. My great, great, great grandkids will be looking at largely the same thing we are .

...and on topic: Cool concept. Don't like it for Montreal but do like it for teams with 'M' cities or nicknames.

jongarlanduj6.jpg

FTW...conplex? I love you.

For what it's worth, I like the white M a lot better. Stands out and simplifies it a bit. I like this concept greatly, it arrouses me, simple, classic, elegant, bravo.

Yeah, I'm trying out my new word of "conplex".

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

FTW...conplex? I love you.

For what it's worth, I like the white M a lot better. Stands out and simplifies it a bit. I like this concept greatly, it arrouses me, simple, classic, elegant, bravo.

Yeah, I'm trying out my new word of "conplex".

It's a perfectly cromulent word.

As for the sweaters, I agree that the white 'M' looks much better. And while, yes, it may be a longshot to actually see the Habs adopt anything new, this is something that would fit in very nicely with what they already have. Kudos for trying it out and making it look very nice.

That was the Montreal Wanderers whose arena burnt down and who folded as a result. The Maroons were actually the first NHL franchise to use the Forum as its home. They folded in the 1930s.

Archived