USF Bulls Football Uniform *Updated*

scottysprings

reminds me of baylor jerseys with the USF logo

Ha, that's what I thought as well.

I agree with patsox this time and say that USF should go with something more out there since they really don't have any tradition in their way. I wouldn't go too far out there though, since it seems like USF's uniforms have always been pretty simple.

I really dig the green helmet though, that's a big plus. Not too sure about the stripes or the gold facemask though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Green helmet is excellent. While I lean more towards having simplistic unis, I agree that it needs something with flare to distinguish it from a school like Baylor.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

That update looks great! It's got simple and elegant elements, which ties in to the old uniforms with the simplicity, yet goes out there without going too far out there. Very nice job.

BTW, what font did you use for the numbers? I really like that.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Excellent improvement! Love the number font too. Shoulders ite the whole uni together.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The update is much better. I really like the striping. I'd like to see more gold though, maybe have some gold pants for an alternate. I like the numbers too, but you forgot to put them on the shoulders of the white jersey.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived