Richmond Spiders

Shroinke

Of course, there's not been a picture of the current primary in this thread, given that the picture of the blue jerseys is from, at least, last year, given the NCAA tournament skirt on the scorers table in the background.

(Is there a thread that you won't throw an uninformative one-liner at?)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Am I the only one who wishes they'd incorporate some kind of subtle web design on the panels of the jerseys? I just feel like they're missing a perfect opportunity to have a unique look.

*shameless self promotion*

Come see my latest concept in the Ultimate Baseball Project

*/shameless self promotion*

:P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

...an alternate that looks much better than the primary apparently.
Of course, there's not been a picture of the current primary in this thread, given that the picture of the blue jerseys is from, at least, last year, given the NCAA tournament skirt on the scorers table in the background.

(Is there a thread that you won't throw an uninformative one-liner at?)

2,976 Sentences = 2,976 Posts. ^_^

(Sorry. Accidentally hit Submit before I made my uniform comment.)

On the Memphis uniforms, they removed the blue from the shoulders, which I'm assuming was the part of the uniform striping that did not meet NCAA regulations, which I'm kind of baffled that they even had some type of striping regulations. Didn't necessarily see how the ones last year violated them, but, oh well. This year's now look more like the 1990's era of striping across the shorts and stuff. Looks a little similar to the Glenn Robinson Purdue uniforms:

legends-robinson-v-ill.jpg

Archived