NAHL to San Angelo, TX?......

BRUINSFAN

The ownership group that tried to bring the Lubbock Cotton Kings hockey team to San Angelo is moving forward with the city down a new path - a North American Hockey League franchise.

The group has an application for an NAHL expansion franchise and would like to bring a team to the San Angelo Coliseum. Mark Adams, who co-owned the Central Hockey League's Cotton Kings, has been in San Angelo recently negotiating with city officials.

"Mark (Adams) was there last Monday or Tuesday talking with the city," former Cotton Kings president Dave Groulx said. "He got a great response from the City Council and the city manager. We're getting closer and closer in numbers, which makes the budget work."

The NAHL is a junior league made up of 18 teams .

Do you know if the Texas Tornado are moving any time soon?

My cousin is a defenceman for them

i highly highly doubt they're moving. they're doing pretty good up there in frisco. quite popular, and very rich history for a young team.

Do you know if the Texas Tornado are moving any time soon?

My cousin is a defenceman for them

i highly highly doubt they're moving. they're doing pretty good up there in frisco. quite popular, and very rich history for a young team.

if i remember correctly, Dallas drafted a few years ago, Matt Nickerson who played for the tornado.

Archived