Fantasy logo tournament

thornadott

Fantasy Logo Tournament

--Each person will be able to submit one (1) of there own creation (no proffesional/semi pro modifications) to be entered in a single-elimination tournament bracket. These logos should be sent to me in rastor format (please no bitmap) at thornado31@insightbb.com or you can post a link to the concept in this topic.

--Once I have our total amount of logos, (depends on the intrest), first round matchups will be decided by a randomizer. I will create a bracket for the logos and our competition

--For the voting on each logo, we will use a best out of 9 format. The first team to five (5) votes will advance.

--We will continue this process until we have a winner!

If you are interested, follow step one and good luck!

Owner of CC Louisville Fantasy Athletics.

pacer.gif

ind2-sm.gifreds2-sm.gifind1-sm.gifindiana1-sm.gifmiami-sm.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming this is a logos-only tournament?

As complete as Tank's concept identity may be, if I may offer another suggestion, I think we should restrict this to logos only. There's plenty of other contests for the complete package, plus this makes the decisions easier, if there's less criteria to consider.

I know you have stuff worth entering STL, don't give me that. :;):

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

ok... i guess i'll use this one... if i lose, i can always tell myself that my texas tequila logo was good enough to win.. i just didn't use it  :D

so here it is, vancouver lumberjack football:

lumberjacks.jpg

Guess I'll throw my hat in.

Colorado Goldrush

"It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and she's warming up now."

Why do we even bother. :P

EDIT: WHY DID YOU DROP OUT?!? :(

You always give us someting to shoot for. If someone can beat you, that personis automatically the best. Oh, well.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'll watch & learn, I don't have the experience, talent, or resources to comppete--but when it comes time to vote--I know who my favorites are.  There are some great logos here-too bad no pro team's using them.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived