Fantasy logo tournament

thornadott

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allright, since Syphi has power of me and this was what I originally planned, 1 logo is the most you may have entered.

Just so everyone can see, 'cause even after it's been decided, there's still confusion...

Also...

C'mon Nitro... I know it would hurt the ol' ego to lose to me again, but that's no reason not to enter. :D

J/K... Nitro has never lost to me. Yet. But that still means he should enter.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

here is my submission:

OC_Stampede.gif

For whatever reason, I always think of Red Bull when I see this.

I'm not saying it's a bad logo, not by any stretch of the imagination.  I'm just saying it gives me wings.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm in.. let me get my stuff together.

By the way, Brian in Boston should enter his new logo. ;)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey nitro, this may be a little off topic, but where did you learn to design like this?  Did you take classes in college (if so, where did you go) or are you self-taught, like some people.  Im really impressed with your work, just curious.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Hmmmmm im torn... i got a few I wouldnt mind... its between my capital rebels (not my ihl team) or my prairie thunder logo... or maybe the latest I have been working on... hmmmmm

edit... i have went a different route I like the way this one turned out and no one has seen this one before... well i dont think.... i know i havent posted it yet...heres the main logo and the secondary... just cuz i like both... if i have to choose i guess i better pick the primary...

Saints Primary

Saints Secondary

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Hmmmmm im torn... i got a few I wouldnt mind... its between my capital rebels (not my ihl team) or my prairie thunder logo... or maybe the latest I have been working on... hmmmmm

edit... i have went a different route I like the way this one turned out and no one has seen this one before... well i dont think.... i know i havent posted it yet...heres the main logo and the secondary... just cuz i like both... if i have to choose i guess i better pick the primary...

Saints Primary

Saints Secondary

The primary is better--in the secondary the halo looks like a headband--but I still like it anyway--and there are some other great logos here.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived