west virginia in all gold

rc49ers

Yuck! More painful than an ass fisting.

And how would you know??? :P

That being said, when put in perspective to Cal's yellow, Oregon's yellow, Rutgers' black, Syracuse's orange, and Louisville's black, these are alright in my book.

This might cause a chuckle...I was half-sleep when I saw the highlight of that game on SportsCenter. I knew the one team was Louisville. But then I saw the other team decked out in all that yellow and I woke up real fast, and this is the thought that came first to my head (no joke):

"Hol' up...Lousville's playing GRAMBLING?"

For those who've never seen Grambling's uniforms before (at least the latest iteration of them):

tiger_defense.jpg

(Incidentally, the Southern U&A&MC Jaguars have also trotted out in all-yellow, too, mostly for the annual Bayou Classic game down in the Superdome.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I went to the game and when I first walked in I wasn't happy. I don't mind the jerseys, but with the gold pants, I was thinking "yikes." But as the game went on the uni's grew on me. I can't say I am a fan of the all gold, but I don't mind them, and I really like the alt gold jersey.

I can't help but think that a team that wears a very distinctive bright color like yellow has a little bit of an advantage. I'm hypothesizing that wearing brighter colors in fast moving sports like football and basketball allows for quicker and more accurate recognition of teammates. Just my thoughts. Not sure if the advantage would be one that would decide the outcome. Maybe enough to INFLUENCE a team's success/failure.

It seems to make much more sense to me then the idea that wearing all white is so much cooler and advantageous than wearing darker colors in the heat.

I can't help but think that a team that wears a very distinctive bright color like yellow has a little bit of an advantage. I'm hypothesizing that wearing brighter colors in fast moving sports like football and basketball allows for quicker and more accurate recognition of teammates. Just my thoughts. Not sure if the advantage would be one that would decide the outcome. Maybe enough to INFLUENCE a team's success/failure.

It seems to make much more sense to me then the idea that wearing all white is so much cooler and advantageous than wearing darker colors in the heat.

If that were the case, your Bears woulda had better luck in those orange Monstrosoties of the Midway.

If that were the case, your Bears woulda had better luck in those orange Monstrosoties of the Midway.

Remember, I said SOME influence. There's nothing that the Bears could wear that would make them not suck so much that they'd actually WIN the game :)

But point taken.

Memo to West Virginia...you're Mountaineers, not Canaries.

Now if I tell you that you suffer from delusions

You pay your analyst to reach the same conclusions

You live your life like a canary in a coalmine

You get so dizzy even walking in a straight line

Canary in a coalmine

Canary in a coalmine

Canary in a coalmine

Packers-2.png

Archived