Buffalo Sabres Concept

burgundy

For this concept I used a recolored crossed sabres logo from the red and black days as the primary. For the shoulder patch I modified the classic logo to include only the buffalo. With the jersey I tried to link it to the past with the triple stripes, but I tried to modernized it with a more swift and fierce look.

sabre-jerseys.png

C&C please

spacer.png

For the collar I think you would be better suited to use something more modern, like a tapered style collar. The one you have does not really match any pattern in the jerseys. Also, I would work on the shoulder patch an possibly eliminate the circle if you are going for the lonely Buffalo look. On the white jerseys I would eliminate the shoulder yoke. It really clashes with the modern striping pattern.

I've seen concepts like this with the two sabres for the Sabres, and I like all of them.

But I think I'd like them better if you didn't have the circle. Just make the crossed sabres bigger and you'd have a fantastic logo.

i kinda prefer the circle. i tried a concept with just the swords and it seemed too incomplete. i don't know, it maybe me but the circle completes it.

concept itself.

I like this its a tweaked up version of the old retro jersey.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Yea, I think that the swords look incomplete without the circle. There's just not enough to them to carry on as a primary logo by themselves. Plus, the circle is reminescent of the classic logo, and my concept is to try and link past and present.

spacer.png

Well I was hoping that someone would use the crossed swords logo as a primary instead of that horrific buffaslug - I think that what you did with the swords look nice. However, I think the unis need some minor tweaking. I like what your getting at with the modern sleeves and all, but to me for some reason they look like tiger stripes, especially on the blue one. I think that regular sleeves wouldnt look too bad on it, maybe modernize it in a different way. IDK how, but im sure there's a way. Thats really my only problem. Everything else looks pretty good. Keep at it!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I like the curved lines on the arms and the waiste. They look kinda wierd on the dark jersey though...what if you made the middle one white? Also on the dark jersey I would like to see it with the shoulder yokes yellow. Other than those points I really like it!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived