Chargers this week vs Colts

jojotarantino

The Chargers will wear their alternates this Sunday night vs Indy. Not sure if it's been posted yet.

What is the source? The only reason I ask is a friend is going to the game and wants to match the team, and has asked me to find out since I'm the "uniform guy".

That is surprising, because these are much better looking than their regular navy blues and are very popular around here it seems.

So why is it surprising then?

And good for them getting that win, even though it was thanks to Adam Viniatieri :censored:ting the bed. They do look friggin sharp.

81d8ecda-e90d-4dac-92b5-cf988bc05981.jpg

I really like both the navy and powder blue sets. Really the only set I have a beef with is the road, with the navy pants. It's due mostly because of the white helmet. It really looks goofy with white helmet, white jersey, dark navy pants. Oh well, 2 out of 3 aint bad, right?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

That looks like the perfect combo of them all IMO. The Navy home unis are too dark, and the road pants look terrible against the white helmet/jerseys. I'm convinced that the helmet was designed to work with THESE unis and not the dark ones. Somewhere along the lines someone had cold feet and they ended up going with the Navy ones instead.

I'll say it again.....they'll switch to this look full-time within two years. Mark my words.

That looks like the perfect combo of them all IMO. The Navy home unis are too dark, and the road pants look terrible against the white helmet/jerseys. I'm convinced that the helmet was designed to work with THESE unis and not the dark ones. Somewhere along the lines someone had cold feet and they ended up going with the Navy ones instead.

I'll say it again.....they'll switch to this look full-time within two years. Mark my words.

I disagree with what you said, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

If they go powderies full time, they won't be as special and it won't be a big deal when they wear them. The people won't clamor for them. Normally, I would obviously say you go with the best look and/or what the fans want, but in this case we have the navy jerseys that look really good in their own right (if the powders didn't exist, I'd suspect we'd consider the Chargers to be among the best uniformed teams--some of us still do).

I disagree with what you said, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

If they go powderies full time, they won't be as special and it won't be a big deal when they wear them. The people won't clamor for them. Normally, I would obviously say you go with the best look and/or what the fans want, but in this case we have the navy jerseys that look really good in their own right (if the powders didn't exist, I'd suspect we'd consider the Chargers to be among the best uniformed teams--some of us still do).

You sound a little bit like a politician. :P

The whole clamoring for the jersey thing is overrated. I say if it looks better, then do it. In this case the powder blues look a million times better. The Navy jerseys just don't do it for me, especially with the white helmets. If they wanted to make it work they could have used more of a royal blue color for the jersey, or change the bolts to navy with yellow outlines.

You sound a little bit like a politician. :P

The whole clamoring for the jersey thing is overrated. I say if it looks better, then do it. In this case the powder blues look a million times better. The Navy jerseys just don't do it for me, especially with the white helmets. If they wanted to make it work they could have used more of a royal blue color for the jersey, or change the bolts to navy with yellow outlines.

Well hell...if the Atlanta Thrashers decided to switch over to the "Blueland" columbia jerseys as primaries due to overeager fan interest, then S#*!...why not the Chargers?

(But then...the Thrashers ain't got damn near 50 years of history behind them neither...nor does Chris Berman declare the Thrashers' uniforms the best in the NHL...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived