Another thing I hate about Brad Childress

winghaz

Black is NOT one of the Minnesota Vikings colors. Boy, I really miss the days of Bud Grant.

Like it or not, it IS:

But, as you point out - it's a "logo only" color, meaning it's supposed to be used as the outline of the Vikings logo, not as an official color. That's like saying that Childress should wear "Flesh Tone" colored polos and what-not. While technically, a Vikings color, it's not really...

Moose

But, as you point out - it's a "logo only" color, meaning it's supposed to be used as the outline of the Vikings logo, not as an official color. That's like saying that Childress should wear "Flesh Tone" colored polos and what-not. While technically, a Vikings color, it's not really...

The Cardinals consider Gray an official team color, and it's only the helmet facemask color.

The Rays now have Yellow as an official part of their color scheme, and I would wager that there's as much Yellow in the Rays' logos and uniforms as there is Black in the Vikings' logos (it's in both the helmet logo, and the primary logo).

What about the guys on the sidelines of every Colts game wearing red polos with the Colts' horseshoe on them? Those are the guys we should really be worried about.

edit: and childress DOES wear "Minnesota Vikings Flesh Tone", usually just on his skin though.

What about the guys on the sidelines of every Colts game wearing red polos with the Colts' horseshoe on them? Those are the guys we should really be worried about.

I think there's a job that they do which requires them to wear that red. Every NFL team has em.

I think there's a job that they do which requires them to wear that red. Every NFL team has em.

Yeah, I think they hold up signs or signals so the players need to spot them easily.

To the point of the topic, I don't think the Vikings should have any black except for the outlines in the logo. Childress should just wear white or purple on the sidelines.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Childress likely gets it from 'Big Red' Andy Reid himself, who has made wearing Philadelphia Eagle black on the sideline a tradition for many years now.

Does anyone know since we already got the Swedish flag uniforms week 3 against Detroit if the dreadful black jersey will make an appearance this year for Philadelphia?

Bring back the Whale!

Yeah, I think they hold up signs or signals so the players need to spot them easily.

It's a common thing in football. The man in question for the Colts may be Jim Caldwell, their defensive coordinator. Wearing something blue, white or gray can be hard to pick up on a sideline of fellows wearing blue and white. The red is probably specially made because I've only seen one guy on their sideline wearing red.

Bill Belichick used to wear a red Giants satin jacket back in the 80s when he was defensive coordinator. Lots of head coach and coordinators wear a contrasting color to the predominate color on their sideline on a given day.

Bland CHILDish is the worst coach in vikings history including Les Steckle. He has no imagination when it comes to his "kick ass offense" and he tries to force the players into his system not to work to the players strenghts. I swear if i see another 5 yard pass on 3rd and 12 im going to puke! He challenges things only a monkey would challenge, and has turned the Vikings into an unwatchable mess. The Vikings have ruined enough of my sundays in my lifetime.

moss_moon.gif

Yeah, he is way too stubborn. What he is doin is not coaching, he is trying to force his "kick ass offense" for his own selfish reasons. Obviously it is not working, so you need to play from the strengths of what you have, and quit trying to make this team into something it is not. If The Bald Eagle is still HC next year, I will vomit every day until he is gone. Makes you long for Denny Green, and that's sayin somethin.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived