DFW Area top high school helemets

Stand Up 8

DSCN5485.jpg

1. Arlington Colts- I agree with this one, even though they are our rivals. "Arlington has worn the classic horse shoe for more than 40 years. It's simple to visualize from the stands and the crisp color sheme shows "old school is always cool." Ironic- since there jersey is very modern, similar to Miami's national champonchip jerseys.

DSCN5486.jpg

2. Fort Worth All Saints

3. Euless Trinity Trojans

DSCN5487.jpg

4. Arlington Lamar Vikings- My school. "The Viking has adorned Lamar's helmets every season since the school opened in 1970; the subtle LHS in the Viking head is classy

5. Forth Worth Everman Wildcats

6. Arlington Martin Warriors- Our other rival. The last few years the've had a red/black color scheme, but this year changed to a look similar to the Oakland Raiders, with silver pants and black stripe, black jerseys with silver numbers

DSCN5488.jpg

7. Grapevine Mustangs

8. Southlake Carroll Dragons

9. Arlington Heights Yellow Jackets

10. Mansfield Tigers

DSCN5483.jpg

Here's a pic of my helmet, so you can see the "subtle" LHS.

actually it should be Fort Worth Star-Telegram. it covers both the Fort Worth and Arlington areas. whats intersting is some of the smaller 4 and 3A schools have unique school logos on them.

Of course some of them are real winners like the Lake Worth Frogs(i'm shocked that school can get away with that one). :D

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Wasn't trinity used in a gatorade commercial?

Yup... the paying the toll campaign that had Bill Parcells wave them through at the toll booth...

BTW, prior to their current helmet logo, Trinity used the Texas Tech interlocking T's.

Marc - still has those T's on his class ring even though he ended up graduating a thousand miles away at the same school as Alice Cooper...

Of course some of them are real winners like the Lake Worth Frogs(i'm shocked that school can get away with that one). :D

Lake Worth Bullfrogs...

stand corrected. been a while since i've been in that part of the country. seems like i've seen them referred to as both. but that makes more sense. Did go to one of there games when i was in the area, and they go their asses handed to them by i'm guessing one of there divisional rivals they had a hard time with.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived