Stanley cup champion of 2008

Spezza19

I'm sure this has been bought up already I just don't know where and when, so i'm just going to make my own topic.

Who do you think is Stanley Cup worthy this year? and why do you think they are going to win it?

Because of one player, their Defence, or just the entire team. Etc.

'Hawks vs. Penguins

Young guns in the cup final with the Hawks winning. Why? Have you seen Kane and Toews play? Add in a greatly improving blue line and two number one goaltenders, and a great playoff player in the Bulin Wall. I'll see a cup in Chicago this year.

Note: I will continue to say this until the Hawks win.

Why..?

Soley because you want to hear people say that the sens will win?

Are they that good? We over here don't really know because they haven't played in the Western Conference yet.

Stupid jacked-up schedule.... <_<

I'm sure this has been bought up already I just don't know where and when, so i'm just going to make my own topic.

Who do you think is Stanley Cup worthy this year? and why do you think they are going to win it?

Because of one player, their Defence, or just the entire team. Etc.

Perhaps in the 07-08 season thread?

'Hawks vs. Penguins

Young guns in the cup final with the Hawks winning. Why? Have you seen Kane and Toews play? Add in a greatly improving blue line and two number one goaltenders, and a great playoff player in the Bulin Wall. I'll see a cup in Chicago this year.

I hope your right about the teams but wrong about the results ;) As a die hard Pens fan, I don't even see this team making it to the playoffs right now. Malkin and Crosby are the ONLY two showing up.

'Hawks vs. Penguins

Are you kidding me? The Blackhawks? You talk about how great Kane and Toews are, but the playoffs are a much different animal than the regular season. They might get into the playoffs and get to the 2nd round, at best.

Archived