Stanley cup champion of 2008

Spezza19

I'm sure this has been bought up already I just don't know where and when, so i'm just going to make my own topic.

Who do you think is Stanley Cup worthy this year? and why do you think they are going to win it?

Because of one player, their Defence, or just the entire team. Etc.

spezzaheatley1.png

I think this is a tad early.

(IBTL)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Let me just say it now before folks start mentioning a certain team that has eroded most of my esophagus over the past decade-plus' worth of Springs...

Get. Off. Of. My. Bandwagon.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

'Hawks vs. Penguins

Young guns in the cup final with the Hawks winning. Why? Have you seen Kane and Toews play? Add in a greatly improving blue line and two number one goaltenders, and a great playoff player in the Bulin Wall. I'll see a cup in Chicago this year.

Note: I will continue to say this until the Hawks win.

Why..?

Soley because you want to hear people say that the sens will win?

Are they that good? We over here don't really know because they haven't played in the Western Conference yet.

Stupid jacked-up schedule.... <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

For the past three decades (and five of the last six), whoever won the Stanley Cup in the year ending in 7 repeated in the year ending in 8. I see no reason to think it will be different this season.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm sure this has been bought up already I just don't know where and when, so i'm just going to make my own topic.

Who do you think is Stanley Cup worthy this year? and why do you think they are going to win it?

Because of one player, their Defence, or just the entire team. Etc.

Perhaps in the 07-08 season thread?

'Hawks vs. Penguins

Young guns in the cup final with the Hawks winning. Why? Have you seen Kane and Toews play? Add in a greatly improving blue line and two number one goaltenders, and a great playoff player in the Bulin Wall. I'll see a cup in Chicago this year.

I hope your right about the teams but wrong about the results ;) As a die hard Pens fan, I don't even see this team making it to the playoffs right now. Malkin and Crosby are the ONLY two showing up.

KISSwall09.jpg

With the crazy parody in the league these days, heck, I'll just pick the two teams that finished in dead last in their respective conferences to make it to the finals...so that'll be:

Flyers vs. Coyotes

PARITY!!!

A parody is what Weird Al does to music.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

'Hawks vs. Penguins

Are you kidding me? The Blackhawks? You talk about how great Kane and Toews are, but the playoffs are a much different animal than the regular season. They might get into the playoffs and get to the 2nd round, at best.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived