Anaheim Ducks

Korbyn

im a fan of the jersey, not a fan at all of the yellow/gold jersey, and i dont think the logo would pass nhl standards. its very cartoony. reminds me of the duck from tiny toons. the ducks are a big hockey franchise, they dont deserve a logo like that.

looks more like a stars concept than a ducks concept imo.

Picture21.png

does anybody else think it looks like the duck is holding a baseball bat?

It's been a while since I've played hockey- but my sticks never had a butt like that?!?! Also, you get an F for stealing....you could have passed that on me as a tiny toons ripoff ....but how you'd figure getting away with that on this board was possible, amazes me.

jongarlanduj6.jpg

The logo is from the Quad City Mallards.

You all probably don't believe this, but I could have sworn I wrote that I took it from Quad City.

Anyway thank all for the C & C

Really? Didn't you simply write c&c??? It'd be easy to confuse if you laid out your reasons for colors, etc....but???

jongarlanduj6.jpg

Um...no. The white panel things on the jerseys from the collar-armpit don't match, for starters. The logo is just horrible. This is not anything better than they had now, it is actually a huge downgrade. The wordmark appears to be WordArt. And of course, it is extremely pixelated, like something Patsox would throw out there. Take your time before making concepts.

First off, the main points (poor colors, tiny toons logo) have been covered. A logo shouldn't have a dismembered duck neck. Sorry, there's just not anything good to say about this one. The people who do submit usually create original logos, and develop colors and uniforms that deserve serious consideration. This was not even close to that.

This might work for the Quad City Mallards if they still existed, seeing as it is their logo, but not for the Ducks. If it's being made for Anaheim, then it needs the right logo, or something original.

The striping isn't too bad, though I'd add colour to the meshy underarm parts of the home and alternate jerseys.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived