Puget Sound SC **UPDATE**

Krona

I am not so sure about the light blue but I do like it.

Agreed. The light blue needs to be brighter or more saturated. I also think the light green has too much yellow in it. I'd make it a pale, almost pastel green, or I'd dump it entirely in favor of an improved light blue. Right now, the colors work with each other to achieve a low-contrast, washed-out feel. This needs to have two strong colors in tension with each other so it really pops.

In terms of the design, colors aside, this is very strong. I'd heartily approve of this as an MLS club crest.

Now show us what you think the uniforms should look like!

20082614447.png

change the SC to FC and it would be alot better imo...other than that...its a good look...tho id be inclined to make the blue more original seahawks blue..and possibly outline the tower in the blue aswell to make it stick out a bit more

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

The logo itself looks awesome.

I would say make the tower a lighter/brighter green because once that is laid out as a patch to be put on the jersey the 2 greens wouldn't contrast enough.

I really think that the "gem" shape of the crest is very nice too. Did you do that to touch on the Emerald City nickname? If not, it still is refreshing to see a newer shape for a crest.

I also agree about somehow filling the negative space under the PS SC area. I suggest either moving them down a touch or making the letters slightly taller to take up a little more room.

Also, Thank you for using SC. This is America, and we do call it Soccer here.

My only thought is to shift the "PS" and "SC" downward so that the negative dark green space below them is a little smaller.

Amazing otherwise!

Ditto on moving the lettering down to kill negative space. I also like to shades of green a lot. Great work and execution on the detail.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Some updates: colors, placement, additions. whats your favorite?

Puget-Sound-SC-all-4.jpg

i would definately have to say the third (bottom left) of your updates is the best. You nailed the colours and filled the empty space other noted beneath the space needle. I don't mind the 4th either but the vertical lines make the image a bit busy.

Also, i like that the space needle is more visable with the colour change. i found it blend into the background too much in your original but the brighter green works really well.

Someone else mentioned working a soccer ball into the logo ... i'd be interested to see what that looks like too.

without it though, great design.

Yet another tweak of the logo, and a rough draft of the shirts

PSSC-Shirts.jpg

i assume the xbox 360 logo is because microsoft is based down there ? why not add starbucks too the jersey aswell :P....love the green jersey...the other ones not feeling so much

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

The stripes don't really work on the logo. I think you went one step too far in trying to add things to the logo, it makes it rather busy.

I'll agree with the poster above, the bottom left of your foursome is a great choice.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Top left is best. I understand that these colors are the same/ similar to those of the Sounders, but I would like to see the crest and kits with no light blue at all...rather a dark green, a light green, and white.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived