Bonds Indicted by the Feds.

TFoA

My main question is: What evidence do they have NOW, that they didn't have a year ago? (Whatever time frame it was) To now prove he's lying, did someone else speak up? His mistress?? Whodunit?

I dunno, but it (or they) must be good. If they had same evidence a couple months ago, while Bonds was still behind Aaron, they would have indicted him so fast, it'd make light look slow.

Bottom line...it's tough to like Barry "U.S." Bonds...I tried so hard to like him, and maybe I would have succeeded if I never listened to a single Barry Bonds interview. Or read any single quote ever attributed to him.

Question: is he the LEAST liked player in baseball history? Ty Cobb was famous for his "spikes up on the slide" style, but still revered for his talents. I honestly can't think of a player who was ever LESS popular than Mr. Bonds. Anyone?

SB40terribletowel.jpg6220steelers.jpglicense_thum.jpg

I'm not saying I would lie....it's just that the supposed protection of grand jury testimony has been eroded somewhat by a press corps that is allowed to overstep its bounds in the cause of "getting a scoop." Something to think about...at least until the media learns a thing or two about self-restraint and respecting the rights of others.

Yeah, but I'd be damned if I was going to lie in front of a Grand Jury about anything just because the information might leak in the press. Vilification in the media is one thing, but spending time in a poundmeintheass prison is quite another.

nav-logo.png

Archived