On to other sports

KingGoose

i for one enjoy the NBA, i cant watch a full game but most of the time i'll tune in for the 4th quarter if its a good game. And the NBA has the best All-Star weekend of any sport IMO. Pro Bowl really doesnt do it for me, along with the fact im not huge on baseball or hockey. but i do try to keep up with whats going on.  :)

The NBA ASG itself sucks, but the Slam Dunk and 3-point contest the night before does make it the second best All-Star Weekend next to baseball.

Don't forget about the NHL's All-Star Saturday.  That's some good stuff, right there.  Hell, I may be more excited about going to that (and wish I had better seats) than the Game itself.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

And did someone say NASCAR? Only real sports are discussed here man. No hobbies...

heheh... i follow it more for the soap opera storylines behind the scenes rather than for the "sport" itself.  many folks with that traveling circus are locals and it's a hoot to hear all the week to week stuff between the drivers, shops, and hangers on (ie: pit lizards, groupies, skeezers, you know).

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

This why we need the NFL Network to be carried by all oppertators for our NFL Fix until September.

Tank, did you send your cable operator the form letter from the www.NFLNetwork.com page?

i did, i hope it gets through to someone important.

I did this back in September and just got an automated "thank you for your input" reply back.

Then, four months later, lo and behold, the NFL Network now resides on Channel 405 on my digital cable box!  

I'm not sure if it was the letter or perhaps those live goat sacrifices I did.

The NBA ASG itself sucks, but the Slam Dunk and 3-point contest the night before does make it the second best All-Star Weekend next to baseball.

Don't forget about the NHL's All-Star Saturday. That's some good stuff, right there. Hell, I may be more excited about going to that (and wish I had better seats) than the Game itself.

I just got tickets for the NHL FANtasy thing on saturday, and also goin to that Winter Carnival Ice Palace thing, any one else goin to that?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I just got tickets for the NHL FANtasy thing on saturday, and also goin to that Winter Carnival Ice Palace thing, any one else goin to that?

I'm doing FANtasy tomorrow night.  I did the Ice Palace two weeks ago, a friend scored VIP tickets through her work.  Kindof underwhelming.  Then again, I'm not from here originally, I don't quite get this celebrating winter thing.  :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived