Pittsburgh vs Rutgers

S316

this marks the second team to play at Rutgers to wear a not-white jersey (ba-dum-boom! That was a pun. Jersey. Rutgers plays in Jersey) I know i'm not funny. Anyway, Norfolk State is the other, when they wore a rather ugly bright yellow shirt at Rutgers.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

Personally, I dont like the Pitt jerseys, or any theyv worn this year. The Pitt on the front seems too large (maybe use a small wordmark ala the NFL), and the shoulder swoop seems a bit tacky or unessicary. Their monocrhome blues theve been wearing at home have been bad, and blue pants just dont seem to work either. I think that they should at least go back to gold pants and ditch the whole shoulder striping. And, like patsox said, cut down the dropshadowing theyve had since '97, and the bad number font altogether.

Its been said over and over by Pitt fans for years, but they need to go back to something like this:

76SIcav.jpg

That in the new vegas gold and navy-er blue may actually look pretty good.

oBIgzrL.png

Personally, I dont like the Pitt jerseys, or any theyv worn this year. The Pitt on the front seems too large (maybe use a small wordmark ala the NFL), and the shoulder swoop seems a bit tacky or unessicary. Their monocrhome blues theve been wearing at home have been bad, and blue pants just dont seem to work either. I think that they should at least go back to gold pants and ditch the whole shoulder striping. And, like patsox said, cut down the dropshadowing theyve had since '97, and the bad number font altogether.

Its been said over and over by Pitt fans for years, but they need to go back to something like this:

76SIcav.jpg

That in the new vegas gold and navy-er blue may actually look pretty good.

If Pitt moves their current Interim AD up to AD they will go back to the old colors and script Pitt in a year or to, she has the backing of Dave Wannstedt(they were students at the same time) and the Stache has been pushing for a return to the old look since his first day on the job.

Archived