OT- Fantasy Baseball League

SunnydaleSpike

Hello all,

The Jim Bouton Baseball League is seeking a few new owners.

We are a full dynasty league hosted free on Yahoo and played in the head-to-head format. Off-season transactions and rosters are handled on a league forum.

Browse the forum (http://ifl.activeboard.com/index.spark? ... 229199&p=2) for more information.

Each team will have 20-man Minor League rosters for the 2008 season

!Knowledge and Interest in the minor leagues and prospects are a must for this league!

If you are interested in joining up, please reply to this thread with various pertinent information such as:

Name/Location/Favorite MLB Team/Fantasy Experience/Reason for Interest/etc.

Thanks

Ryan

PS- Feel free to ask for more information, or contact me via AIM at SunnydaleSpikes

I'd be interested in joining. I was actually going to look for a dynasty league with minor leagues for this upcoming season. Baseball is my favorite sport, so I know quite a bit about it. I have some knowledge about the minor leagues. 20 players seems like alot, but I think I could adjust.

ditto. I'm down for this league...maybe lower the minor prospects to 10 or 15?

Requested information: Name/Location/Favorite MLB Team/Fantasy Experience/Reason for Interest/etc

AJ, Tempe-AZ, DBacks, Very active manager in all sports on Yahoo...8 Baseball teams managed in last two seasons

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived