Team 4: Toronto Maple Leafs CONCEPT

DawgPacPBH

Team 1: Dallas Stars

Team 2: Tampa Bay Lightning

Team 3: New York Rangers

EDIT: NOW A VERSION 2!

There is just about nothing I wanted to change about the logo, so I kept it basically the same plus an outline. Uniforms are a little different, but they are a nice EDGE concept from my standpoint. Also, their current jerseys were just annoyingly plain so I added an interesting insert near the sides.

VERSION 1

torontomapleleafsconceppw3.png

VERSION 2

torontomapleleafsconcepzl8.png

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

This is yet another very strong concept. Keep up the good work. I'm really begining to look forward to your concepts coming out. Maybe try their old font though?

p.s. you made the mistake on the template again on the back.

Its good but the leafs have alot of tradition in their unifourms and this doest stay with alot of the tradition. Thats one thing that leafs would not be ready for I dont think. And its hard to look at their future when they have such a great history. Good job but I dont think that it fits the leafs.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Great job;

The only thing I dont like about it, is it reminds me of these:

p2281612reg.jpg

(which I don't like at all, but somehow I really like this concept)

And I think you forgot sleeve numbers on the whites.

I agree you should use the white logo on the blue jersey.

Also, I think if you're going to have those inserts on the shoulders of the jersey, put them on both jerseys.

B+

Could be an A+ with those corrections.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

this is your best concept ever, imo. i really really like it. it's simplistic enough to not be a shock to the senses for a traditional team, but it's also quite modern.

i really like it.

My critical question is this, how is this less boring? You sit there and say less boring and yet all you did was and a side stripe to each side? It's great you stayed conservative for the traditionalist, but you can't sit there and say less boring and just add vertical stripes.

My critical question is this, how is this less boring? You sit there and say less boring and yet all you did was and a side stripe to each side? It's great you stayed conservative for the traditionalist, but you can't sit there and say less boring and just add vertical stripes.

Well, I meant less boring for the Leafs, which it is. I guess it shouldn't have been such a general statement. Compared to what they wear now, it IS less boring with adding the shoulder inserts and side stripes. Though they may seem minimal to you, in actual terms of a jersey, they are big pieces.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Archived