Sportslogos.Net Redesign / New Features

CC97

I'm loving everything, Chris!

On a side note: is there a timetable for NBA uniform updates being posted?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome Chris - I like how you've redecorated the house.

Great job!!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Like the way it's poosible to see the Logos at once and thumbnailed, same goes for the Uniforms = big improvement.

Forums wise I'd love it if there would be a section for the various sports.

Soccer

Hockey

Football

Baseball

Basketball

Racing

etc

I'm only into Soccer stuff and I don't really care/want to read/search trough the rest of the stuff.

Sorry about the lateness of my reply to this post, but I must say that you have made tremendous progress with this site and I want to congratulate you on all the hard work. The thumbnails are outstanding (I may prefer them centered on the page, but otherwise superb)

I would be happy to help in any way that I can...there are some issues with the EPL files, but nothing major...

You may not recognize the name...but I have been around since 97 and I am so impressed with everything...I am not sure if this is new, but the Sports Logo Almanac is way cool...thanks again...erico

I had a large response quoting a bunch of your questions but my computer decided to restart on me and I lost it.

So I'll first say thanks for the comments, I'm glad you all seem to like the changes.

To address some questions:

Panthers logos

One of those lingering things I've never gotten around to, not exactly sure why, it'll happen some day

Rockford AHL logos

I have the logos just haven't added the team or the logos to the site, it'll be happening in the coming days

Rush "unevil" logo

Thank you :) Fixed

New url?

The site I posted here for previewing is now located at www.sportslogos.net

college name updates

ncaa is very hard to keep tabs on, especially when i have zero-to-no interest in it, i'll try to keep up with it

nba uniforms

those were being made by AAO, I was putting them up as he was sending them to me

board link missing

your eyes are missing :P there are three links to the boards on the front page alone

multiple forums sections for sports

there's no need to break this down into all sorts of sub-sections yet -- if/when it's necessary, i'll do it

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

i like it but i think it should still have the "new logos" section on the homepage

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

i like it but i think it should still have the "new logos" section on the homepage

It's there, right at the top of the home page.

i see the text, i meant like thumbnails like there used to be. it's ok though, just my 2 cents

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

It's there, right at the top of the home page.

i see the text, i meant like thumbnails like there used to be. it's ok though, just my 2 cents

I decided that 12 thumbs were enough for the front page... there's the text in the intro paragraph and a whole page (http://www.sportslogos.net/updates.php) dedicated to site updates -- i may look into making it more obvious as you're not the first one to mention it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived