Sportslogos.Net Redesign / New Features

CC97

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thirty character limit'd!

Why am I imagining Strong Bad's voice yelling that?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Glad I'm not the only one.

I don't spend as much time on the site as I used to, but I like the changes. The thumbnails of all the logos is very helpful.

So far I love the new look of SportsLogos and more... I'm impressed... it's even better than the old version and more... keep up the great work....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

That was the idea, glad someone got it.

ARROWED!!!!!!!11!1

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I know you're only concerned about bugs, but I think that the home and away uniforms should be grouped together. Also there aren't any uniforms that were new for the past two seasons (i.e. Bucks, Hawks, Pacers new primaries, etc.). Do you do those, or does somebody else?

I just want to know if sometime you will make new Edge Jersey concepts like the ones for Columbus or the Leafs.

Honestly, what do you think the answer to your question will be?

there aren't any uniforms that were new for the past two seasons (i.e. Bucks, Hawks, Pacers new primaries, etc.). Do you do those, or does somebody else?

I answered this earlier in the thread.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It's lookin good Chris, just one thing about the NBA ones. Miami slightly changed their colors, I don't know if you're gonna post the previous logos.

Also, I have a few new uniforms I could help you out with, including some new ones and st. Patricks day ones. I've also got some better quality versions of arena logos and I have some courts.

Just let me know if I can help.

Is it because I have a widescreen that the thumbnails are in rows of 4 and 2? I assume that most people see the more symetrical 3 and 3 ... To me it looks like there is room for two more thumbnails on the second row each of leagues and randoms.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

there aren't any uniforms that were new for the past two seasons (i.e. Bucks, Hawks, Pacers new primaries, etc.). Do you do those, or does somebody else?

I answered this earlier in the thread.

Whoops, pretend I asked something more intelligent. It was late, and I'm sick, and I just wanted to post a reply without reading two pages... Now I will review.

Is it because I have a widescreen that the thumbnails are in rows of 4 and 2? I assume that most people see the more symetrical 3 and 3 ... To me it looks like there is room for two more thumbnails on the second row each of leagues and randoms.

That is correct... I also see rows of 4 and 2, I designed the site to look best in 1024x768 (used by 47% of my users) but to also look somwhat decent in all resolutions.

---

Chris Creamer

I kind of liked having the # of logos underneath the establishment date.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I kind of liked having the # of logos underneath the establishment date.

The logo number is still there... in that intro paragraph.

Methinks it's time to move some of those into paragraph elements elsewhere, people either can't locate them there or just plain aren't a fan of them being there.

---

Chris Creamer

Archived