Sign in to follow this  
CC97

Sportslogos.Net Redesign / New Features

Could you have the link to the forum not bring up a new window?

no :)

At least you're kind about it ^_^ .

I like it everything looks great.

Great work, master. Just one little thing though:

Picture1.png

Great work, master. Just one little thing though:

Picture1.png

Thirty character limit'd!

You could always abbreviate National as "Nat'l" or Association as "Assoc."

Why am I imagining Strong Bad's voice yelling that?

Glad I'm not the only one.

I don't spend as much time on the site as I used to, but I like the changes. The thumbnails of all the logos is very helpful.

So far I love the new look of SportsLogos and more... I'm impressed... it's even better than the old version and more... keep up the great work....

That was the idea, glad someone got it.

That was the idea, glad someone got it.

ARROWED!!!!!!!11!1

Just a minor change, for the USF Bulls logos, the current primary logo on the site (the Bull sheld) is actually an alternate logo and the green iconic "U" logo is actually what is primarily used.

I know you're only concerned about bugs, but I think that the home and away uniforms should be grouped together. Also there aren't any uniforms that were new for the past two seasons (i.e. Bucks, Hawks, Pacers new primaries, etc.). Do you do those, or does somebody else?

I just want to know if sometime you will make new Edge Jersey concepts like the ones for Columbus or the Leafs.

I just want to know if sometime you will make new Edge Jersey concepts like the ones for Columbus or the Leafs.

Honestly, what do you think the answer to your question will be?

there aren't any uniforms that were new for the past two seasons (i.e. Bucks, Hawks, Pacers new primaries, etc.). Do you do those, or does somebody else?

I answered this earlier in the thread.

It's lookin good Chris, just one thing about the NBA ones. Miami slightly changed their colors, I don't know if you're gonna post the previous logos.

Also, I have a few new uniforms I could help you out with, including some new ones and st. Patricks day ones. I've also got some better quality versions of arena logos and I have some courts.

Just let me know if I can help.

Is it because I have a widescreen that the thumbnails are in rows of 4 and 2? I assume that most people see the more symetrical 3 and 3 ... To me it looks like there is room for two more thumbnails on the second row each of leagues and randoms.

there aren't any uniforms that were new for the past two seasons (i.e. Bucks, Hawks, Pacers new primaries, etc.). Do you do those, or does somebody else?

I answered this earlier in the thread.

Whoops, pretend I asked something more intelligent. It was late, and I'm sick, and I just wanted to post a reply without reading two pages... Now I will review.

Is it because I have a widescreen that the thumbnails are in rows of 4 and 2? I assume that most people see the more symetrical 3 and 3 ... To me it looks like there is room for two more thumbnails on the second row each of leagues and randoms.

That is correct... I also see rows of 4 and 2, I designed the site to look best in 1024x768 (used by 47% of my users) but to also look somwhat decent in all resolutions.

I kind of liked having the # of logos underneath the establishment date.

I kind of liked having the # of logos underneath the establishment date.

The logo number is still there... in that intro paragraph.

Methinks it's time to move some of those into paragraph elements elsewhere, people either can't locate them there or just plain aren't a fan of them being there.