Admirals, Brewers at it again

DrBear

I'm hoping here for the powder blue "Milwaukee" road uniforms, and not the pinstriped homes. Let us never forget the errant path taken by the Madison Monsters.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Harris Turrer also announced on the radio today that the Admirals will have a new sweater next year (I think he said 2009, so maybe not next year, now that I think about it). It won't be a throwback, but will be worn with some regularity, offering maybe Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Methinks this will be some sort of Brewer sweater based on the extension of their agreement.

It's where I sit.

Notice they said "80's," which doesn't necessarily mean 1982. So the grey jerseys with the "milwaukee" script from the latter part of the decade are also a possibility. Especially since grey is a team color... then again, so is powder blue... hmmm...

Either way ads jersey + milwaukee script = me going back on my promise not to buy any ads merchandise til they get rid of the cartoon skull.

^ It's already the "sponsor" patch on all of their jerseys :-D

Maybe even Johnny Estrada can lend his..... Err....I forgot he doesn't catch here anymore....so NM...Although??? It seems that Pekka Rinne could use the old throwback helmet that Estrada used to wear!!!??? Just a thought here.

packchampionslfroh.png

Hey the Wisconsin nation is really showing itself here. Where are Sterling84 and Discrimihater?

The Admirals with the ball-in-glove patch is already lame, but it could be worse. They could be like the Wave and wear a huge fat sponsor logo in place of their own. I'd say that the 1982 home jersey is the most likely, since the Brewers are still coming off the high of their 25th anniversary of the '82 team... pinstripe alert.

Well, if no one else is gonna do a concept, I might as well dust off the Paint skills and have a crack. The first one is with the existing shells and helmets, the second is with new shells and helmets to match the set. Either way, I'd probably buy this jersey.

mil-alt1.png

mil-alt2.png

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I wasn't sure that the Ads could have worse jerseys than they do now.

Apparently I was wrong.

(Don't get me wrong... your concept is well-executed. It's just, well... )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived