Random LA Hockey Jersey

Generic

So I was drawing in school and came up with a random idea. I started drawing it took three times till I liked what I had so then I tried making it one the computer and well this is it I like the main design on the jersey its self and if this was a real team it might be LA Wild or LA Pine Trees even though LA is best known for palmtrees :P . Now the logo I done myself it was easy and the mini American flag is from the World Trade Center Article on Wikipedia so credit to Wikipedia for that. Anyways to the main attraction...

f_lawildm_73a36c3.png

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Contrary to popular belief, the palm trees you think of when you think of California, aren't native and rather over the years have been imported into Southern California. The California or Washington Palm is native and it's friggin' ugly too!

If you added "Crosse" in script at the bottom of the crest, it could be a hockey team based in La Crosse, Wis. which is a region known for its lumber history (the baseball team there is called the "Loggers" and it plays in the Northwoods League).

Its kinda hard thinkin about changing things in the jersey because like what riccirulesall said it looks like its Eco-Friendly and it encourages recycling and stuff which I like that thought which is kinda why I used a little bit of gray but if I added the third technically fourth color I find it couldn't would cause the brown would kinda stick out it would be such a strong color for the jersey. I like the eco-friendly look so I dont know what to do so il need some help

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived