Trying my hand at NBA courts

Krona

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo son, that Hornets Court is perfect now. I'd think all hornets fans in NO would want there court to look like this.

And as for the Nugs court, that thing is so psychedlic, all that is needed is George Karl in his disco throwback coach getup.... Mind if I use it as my sig?

NYCdog.png

most of these are really nice looking... but i'm actually a big fan of the stained court look.

your latest hornets one is absolutely perfect, and i really like the USC and Atlanta ones too.

if you're looking for inspiration, i'd be very interested in seeing a mavericks stained court, with some green :) but it's your project, so do what you want. i really enjoy these.

Aight, you got my mind really churning now ....How about a stained Celtics Parquet floor. In fact, each parquet square could alternate between lighter and darker shades of wood.

....Or maybe an Orlando Magic floor, with with stars stained in the wood in darker and lighter alternating shades, kinda like the hidden stars in their old Jhane Barnes-designed uniforms from the T-Mac era.

....Even better, a stained diagnoally laid floor, a la the Raps floor in the early Skydome years

Or....a stained floor from the Milwaukee Mecca....

OMG....its gonna get really interesting.

NYCdog.png

Here's my Celtics entry. Less of a concept than an example of the parquet template. A few tweaks though:

Celtics-Court.jpg

and for the Celtic fans out there:

Celtics-Court-1.jpg

As a celtic fan, I really like them. (Although I enjoy the 16 titles to death, the troophy would not look good on the actual court, although it looks great there ^_^ )

Just notifying you that the court is now "Red Auerbach Court" and you would need his signature in black on the opposite sides of the script logo, but otherwise rock on.

Hmm... what else could you do with stains on the Celtics parquet?

Here's my Celtics entry. Less of a concept than an example of the parquet template. A few tweaks though:

Celtics-Court.jpg

and for the Celtic fans out there:

Celtics-Court-1.jpg

As a celtic fan, I really like them. (Although I enjoy the 16 titles to death, the troophy would not look good on the actual court, although it looks great there ^_^ )

Just notifying you that the court is now "Red Auerbach Court" and you would need his signature in black on the opposite sides of the script logo, but otherwise rock on.

Hmm... what else could you do with stains on the Celtics parquet?

Actually it's just on the left hand side...and I'd like to see the script on the baselines with the font from the logo (or a similar one they use on the website font presently) and without the Celtics script but with shamrocks inside the three point area.

Actually it's just on the left hand side...and I'd like to see the script on the baselines with the font from the logo (or a similar one they use on the website font presently) and without the Celtics script but with shamrocks inside the three point area.

Really? I thought I saw it on the bottom right against the Lakers. Oh well.

I like the Mizzou one a lot. The colleges should try this in the same vain as Florida's gradient in the key. There are like 366 D-1 schools, so you can at least make your courts look different (especially since they're all going to that Nike jersey with the slash on the shoulders)... could I suggest UNC Tarheels? I also second the request for the Orlando Magic with the stars.

I like the Mizzou one a lot. The colleges should try this in the same vain as Florida's gradient in the key. There are like 366 D-1 schools, so you can at least make your courts look different (especially since they're all going to that Nike jersey with the slash on the shoulders)... could I suggest UNC Tarheels? I also second the request for the Orlando Magic with the stars.

UNC-Court.jpg

UNC-Court.jpg

That court is balls, brother.

Excellent.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

UNC-Court.jpg

That Carolina court is perfect. The stained argyle and state outline would look even cooler in person. (and this is coming from a Duke fan)

Can you please try the Knicks?

buffalo_sig.png

Archived