Nats Concept

aragin66

Now presenting to you..the Washington Nationals. I wanted to keep the current colors..although I ditched the gold and darken the blue and the red. I also wanted to pay tribute to their predecessors, the Montreal Expos by using the number style and the script wordmark across the chest.

Nats.jpg

I actually like these a lot. The number font and the script give them a more unique feel and more of an identity. Better than that boring copperplate font they use now. The only thing I don't like is not having Washington on the front of the away jersey. I don't like teams who don't have the name of their city on the front of their jersey, unless it goes with tradition, like St. Louis. Good job though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The look is perfect, but it's the abbreviations that I have the beef with. I think you should have "Nationals" going across the front on the home uniform, and "Washington" on the away jersey. Keep the fonts, however, as they're very nice. Otherwise, great work on this uniform set!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I disagree with all of these guys who don't like the use of Nats. I wish the franchise would embrace that name more. However, my feeling is that it's more appropriate for a third jersey than for the primaries.

Otherwise, I like everything else. Nice work.

Archived