Rockies Logo Tweak

LEWJ

So I decided to intertwine the "CR" logo and the primary.

I did this because it seems the primary isn't used for much at all. No part of the primary is used on the jerseys. (Except wordmark, and colors, obviously).

My original idea was to elminate or minimize the use of black, but that is a lot harder to do than I thought, congrats to anyone that can do it :P .

[out of date]

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

well the cr stands for colorado rockies so it doesn't need to be there....

i think this would look Bad @ss if you took of the top colorado and the bottom rockies adn the lines under the rockies and just had the mountain and the CR

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

i think this would look Bad @ss if you took of the top colorado and the bottom rockies adn the lines under the rockies and just had the mountain and the CR

That's what I originally had but it was way too plain IMO.

Here it is though:

rox_vectorized1.png

Here it is though:

rox_vectorized1.png

imo i think that looks sharp and not boring...nice work on both of them though

Here it is though:

rox_vectorized1.png

Thanks man.

Here it is though:

rox_vectorized1.png

Thanks man.

you bet

That would look cool if it was like a conference champions shirt/hat or something, but the CR w/ just the mountain would be sweet for like a throw blanket or pennant.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I did this because it seems the primary isn't used for much at all. No part of the primary is used on the jerseys. (Except wordmark, and colors, obviously).

My original idea was to elminate or minimize the use of black, but that is a lot harder to do than I thought, congrats to anyone that can do it :P .

Well here it is:

rox_vectorized.png

rox_vectorized1.png

C&C Please

You kinda contradicted yourself. About the only thing that comes out of primaries, ARE the wordmarks and colors. Unless their logos are a single monoram or logo (ex: Angels, Astros somewhat), that's how it's gonna be. The primary logo isn't intended to be on every aspect of the logo set and uniforms. From the primary logo: "Rockies" on home jerseys, albeit arced; "Colorad" on roads, again, arced. The primary logo is featured on both sleeves. So therefore, it IS actually seen everyhwere. But this doesn't mean EVERYTHING has to be in the primary logo. Thus, the 'CR' is an unnecessary addition. Besides, it stands for "Colorado Rockies", which is spelled out in the logo already. So it's also redundant.

Well here it is:

rox_vectorized.png

rox_vectorized1.png

C&C Please

You kinda contradicted yourself. About the only thing that comes out of primaries, ARE the wordmarks and colors. Unless their logos are a single monoram or logo (ex: Angels, Astros somewhat), that's how it's gonna be. The primary logo isn't intended to be on every aspect of the logo set and uniforms. From the primary logo: "Rockies" on home jerseys, albeit arced; "Colorad" on roads, again, arced. The primary logo is featured on both sleeves. So therefore, it IS actually seen everyhwere. But this doesn't mean EVERYTHING has to be in the primary logo. Thus, the 'CR' is an unnecessary addition. Besides, it stands for "Colorado Rockies", which is spelled out in the logo already. So it's also redundant.

I guess you're right about that haha. Guess I wasn't thinking lol.

Archived