Team 6: Philadelphia Flyers

DawgPacPBH

Great concept. Clean and simple. One suggestion though. This has to do with all of the jerseys but I will use the away one as an example. See how the white on the arms of the jersey doesn't line up with the white on the shoulder. I think if you made it line up on all of the jerseys it would look even better then it does not.

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

I like this a lot - I've always thought that silver would make a nice addition to the jerseys.

Two things - 1. lose the black outline around the crest. It doesn't appear on any of their jerseys now. 2. use the "jersey" logo, which has angled wings instead of rounded ones. It's not that big of a deal, but it's what they would use if they ever implemented your concept.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like this a lot - I've always thought that silver would make a nice addition to the jerseys.

Two things - 1. lose the black outline around the crest. It doesn't appear on any of their jerseys now. 2. use the "jersey" logo, which has angled wings instead of rounded ones. It's not that big of a deal, but it's what they would use if they ever implemented your concept.

damn, I meant to use the right logo, I just lost track of which one I had on the jersey. good catch.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

THis is a great concept, I like it a lot. I particularly like the away jersey, really sharp. I'm just agreeing with leafsfan, make sure the white on the arm and shoulder line up. That would make it even better!

1412.gifseattle.gifcanucks.gifboston.gifbc.gif

Not bad. I agree with BBTV's suggestions. Also, on the black jersey, did you intend to have a black trim between the white numbers and the orange outline?

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Hmm...I can't agree with everyone else on this one. I just think its a little too busy with the silver. I want to see what it looks like w/o the silver. On the black, I would make the end of the sleeves orange, to add a bit more color. Is this the template you used for the Rangers concept? It looks different to me, I could be wrong though. I dont like the way the shoulders are outlined, it makes it look like they are wearing armor; like the way an armadillo's shell looks. You see what I mean, I think.

Overall, its too busy for my likings, but I think it can be easily fixed.

BTW is that the Flyers number font, it looks different, I really like it though.

Hmm...I can't agree with everyone else on this one. I just think its a little too busy with the silver. I want to see what it looks like w/o the silver. On the black, I would make the end of the sleeves orange, to add a bit more color. Is this the template you used for the Rangers concept? It looks different to me, I could be wrong though. I dont like the way the shoulders are outlined, it makes it look like they are wearing armor; like the way an armadillo's shell looks. You see what I mean, I think.

Overall, its too busy for my likings, but I think it can be easily fixed.

BTW is that the Flyers number font, it looks different, I really like it though.

1. Same temp, different jersey cut. Closer cut to my sens concept.

2. I'll try the orange sleeve ending, thanks for the idea.

3. I actually want a better description of you armor shoulders, haha

4. Actually the Devils number font, I just like the way it looks. It's my block number font of choice, also used on my Dallas Stars concept.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Archived