San Jose Alternate Jersey

cjbraun

I took the alternate logo of the San Jose Sharks and put it on their home jersey. I then changed the color scheme to match the logo and jersey. I wanted some feedback and i wanted to know if this one is better than the Canucks jersey I did. C&C

SanJose.png

1412.gifseattle.gifcanucks.gifboston.gifbc.gif

Sorry, but this concept really isn't that thought out. All you did was take their current jersey and slap on their newer alternate logo. Also colored the end of the arms orange and that's it. The logo you used has no silver in it, yet you kept the silver on the jersey?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Sorry, but this concept really isn't that thought out. All you did was take their current jersey and slap on their newer alternate logo. Also colored the end of the arms orange and that's it. The logo you used has no silver in it, yet you kept the silver on the jersey?

Actually the shark is outlined in silver

Whoop dee doo! :rolleyes: The slightest hint of silver no ones gonna notice. And both of you are wrong, these aren't their current jerseys. Now, back to concept, this does not work at all. Rethink this thouroughly. The logo doesn't wrok with these jerseys and the orange doesn't do much.

I've got that logo in vector...there's no "silver" in it.

ZOOM IN AND YOU'LL SEE IT

I did...there isn't any in there.

The only GRAY in their color scheme is in the beveling of their wordmark.

You honestly have no idea who you are messing with. If he says there is no silver, then there is NO silver.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

You apparently don't know who PANTONE is, but if he says that there is no silver in the logo, then there's no silver in the logo.

Edit: Just realized that I said the same thing as Drew.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

You apparently don't know who PANTONE is, but if he says that there is no silver in the logo, then there's no silver in the logo.

Great minds think alike.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Great minds think alike.

I don't know guys...maybe cjbraun is looking at a different version of the logo than I am...although, I have two different versions of that logo (both in vector) and neither one have Silver/Gray in them...

:unsure:

Great minds think alike.

I don't know guys...maybe cjbraun is looking at a different version of the logo than I am...although, I have two different versions of that logo (both in vector) and neither one have Silver/Gray in them...

:unsure:

Peaple!!! I put this logo on paint zoomed in and saw silver, thats why I incorporated it! Right now, on this site go to the san hose sharks logo (the one that i chose) click it to make it big and you can EASILY SEE THAT IT IS OUTLINED IN GRAYISH SILVER!!!!!

Peaple!!! I put this logo on paint zoomed in and saw silver, thats why I incorporated it! Right now, on this site go to the san hose sharks logo (the one that i chose) click it to make it big and you can EASILY SEE THAT IT IS OUTLINED IN GRAYISH SILVER!!!!!

The logo in question:

SanJoseSharks_SEC_2008-9999_SOL_SRG.gif

No silver.

(we need to use our "inside" voices!)

Sure, if you zoom in to 410% I see a wee bit of silver. It's just mixing the black and white like Drew said. Lots of other colors are mixed too. That's because it's dreadfully lo-res.

Now now class, stop fighting. Everyone's right. :D

Indoor voices everyone.

The concept itself is pretty uninspired. That template is one of the most-overused ones I've seen. And it just doesn't work the way you've used it. Try something *gasp!* completely different and original.

[spelling Nazi] Oh, you've got to be kidding me. You don't honestly believe that 'people' and 'San Jose' are spelled like that, do you? [/spelling Nazi]

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived