Man U jersey concept

Seymour

My friend arron14 created this man u jersey. He mainly just switched around some colours.

Well then, why didn't he post the concept himself? And, stranger still, how come this "arron14" is the first person to comment on what is supposed to be his own design? I smell a rat here...

QPR%20Sig.png

Not only do I second what Moser said, I'm also wondering about why you took this jersey, simply recolored it (i.e. not a concept, we have a thread devoted to recolors), and then not even cite your source.

Plus, it's sloppy as hell and would look ridiculous on the pitch.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

My friend arron14 created this man u jersey. He mainly just switched around some colours.

Well then, why didn't he post the concept himself? And, stranger still, how come this "arron14" is the first person to comment on what is supposed to be his own design? I smell a rat here...

Those two and cjbraun. I'm smellin a rat too.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Those two and cjbraun. I'm smellin a rat too.

Dude listen, the reason why seymour has posted things for me and arron14 is because arron14 and I are new members, so the adminisitrators wouldn't let us post things right away so seymour posted it for us. OK. Now my account is working so everything i make will me under my name

1412.gifseattle.gifcanucks.gifboston.gifbc.gif

I like that jersey

i like the trim and coulor usage on the jersey

well done :D

As others have said I smell rat...if it was arron14's concept why would he be writing the above??? And I dont remember the admins not letting me post when I was new...but this could be a new thing not really sure...but yeah the smell of rat is in the air.

brewerssig.jpg

And I dont remember the admins not letting me post when I was new...but this could be a new thing not really sure...but yeah the smell of rat is in the air.

When you first register, you are placed in a user group that is "reply only", and therefore cannot create new topics. I think it promotes you to full-member status after one post. It's to prevent spambots from starting topics. That is likely why they were not able to post their concepts.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Rat or not, the main point that the three of you have to get is that you need to do your own :censored:. Taking someone's concept, ripping it to shreds, and then calling it your own will not win you anything around these parts. Do your own friggin' work and post it your damn selves.

Have a nice day. ^_^

philly.png

look i am arron14

me and seymour and cjbraun all go to the same school and we are all creating these together for fun

i personaly know these to as freinds

there is no rat.

we are all just creating the similar things.

If you were the same person, you would go to the same school...no?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ok everyone. Let me explain everything once and for all. I have been part of this forum since March 2006 and my friends did not know it even existed till now. I went to my friend's house (cjbraun) and I showed him some of my concepts. He thought it was a cool idea and joined up but we posted a "recolouring" topic under my name because we didn't know that he had to write a post first before he could open a topic. Cjbraun later that night went to arron14's house and showed him our recolourings. He also thought they were neat and decided to join. The next day, he made a concept but he couldn't make a topic because we still didn't know that he had to write a post before he could start a topic. I posted arron14's Man U jersey under my account and gave credit to arron14. But for some reason beyond me, he decided to complement himself on his own concept! (I know, idiot <_< ) So that's when people started to suspect something was going on because all our topics were similar and some of the topics were under my name. The reason for this is we do most of our concepts together at school and at home and we give feedback on the computer. And besides, why would I suddenly, a year and a half later, make multiple accounts just to seek attention? I already learned my lesson when I first joined...sheesh.

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

Ok everyone. Let me explain everything once and for all. I have been part of this forum since March 2006 and my friends did not know it even existed till now. I went to my friend's house (cjbraun) and I showed him some of my concepts. He thought it was a cool idea and joined up but we posted a "recolouring" topic under my name because we didn't know that he had to write a post first before he could open a topic. Cjbraun later that night went to arron14's house and showed him our recolourings. He also thought they were neat and decided to join. The next day, he made a concept but he couldn't make a topic because we still didn't know that he had to write a post before he could start a topic. I posted arron14's Man U jersey under my account and gave credit to arron14. But for some reason beyond me, he decided to complement himself on his own concept! (I know, idiot <_< ) So that's when people started to suspect something was going on because all our topics were similar and some of the topics were under my name. The reason for this is we do most of our concepts together at school and at home and we give feedback on the computer. And besides, why would I suddenly, a year and a half later, make multiple accounts just to seek attention? I already learned my lesson when I first joined...sheesh.

and then there was this time at band camp.... :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Ok everyone. Let me explain everything once and for all. I have been part of this forum since March 2006 and my friends did not know it even existed till now. I went to my friend's house (cjbraun) and I showed him some of my concepts. He thought it was a cool idea and joined up but we posted a "recolouring" topic under my name because we didn't know that he had to write a post first before he could open a topic. Cjbraun later that night went to arron14's house and showed him our recolourings. He also thought they were neat and decided to join. The next day, he made a concept but he couldn't make a topic because we (You meen he??)still didn't know that he had to write a post before he could start a topic. I posted arron14's Man U jersey under my account and gave credit to arron14. But for some reason beyond me, he decided to complement himself on his own concept! (I know, idiot <_< ) So that's when people started to suspect something was going on because all our topics were similar and some of the topics were under my name. The reason for this is we do most of our concepts together at school and at home and we give feedback on the computer. And besides, why would I suddenly, a year and a half later, make multiple accounts just to seek attention? I already learned my lesson when I first joined...sheesh.

and then there was this time at band camp.... :D

HAHAHAHAHA BURRRN

But still...I dont understand why they just didn't wait till they could post their own stuff to post their own stuff haha. Like why did you have to post it for them.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived