Dolphins at Steelers Game Pants?

Badge Man

Shoot...the Dolphins need any kind of booster they can get. If wearing the aqua pants gives them that, then I say go ahead. Shoot...they could wear coral-colored pants if they think it'll help them.

(And that'd be something interesting to see...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Will the Dolphins wear their aqua pants against the Steelers since Ricky Williams might be playing and back when he played they wore the aqua pants alot?

Highly doubt it, since they haven't worn them since the final game of the 2004 season, when they went 4-12.

Or, as Dolphins fans call it, "The Good Old Days."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived