combined ottowa logos

Arron14

I made no changes to the color but i wanted to see what you thought of my combined ottowa logo. even though you may love the one they have right now. untitled1.jpg

Way to spell the Nations Capital WRONG!!! OTTAWA not ottowa!!!!!!!!.

Anyway about the logo. Well you just pretty much just replaced the S in the old logo with the new logo and you also could have changed the colors in this one soo that its not too different shades of everything. Its not a bad idea, just not executed very well.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Good idea, but just doesn't look right. The 3/4 profile doesn't work with the 2d outline, and especially the "tails" on the left side. The head definitely needs to be bigger for it to look better though. Nice effort, thr result just doesn't sit right with me though

(And I don't love what they have now.)

It's a clever idea, but let me say two things. Like gingerbreadmann said, the 3D logo doesn't quite work into a more 2D crest and secondly, you should probably change the gold on the helmet to the same shade as on the crest and the two reds the same shade. It's funny, I never really thought of combining two logos fo the same team like that, maybe I'll do the same...

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

I smell multiple accounts.

or just people with similar taste in not putting any work into concepts who all showed up at the exact same time that make things together.

Didn't I already say that...Like you guys (or one person) all do the same thing, and you always recolor logos. And for instance in two of the headings for topics that you guys made they were the exact same: "Canucks Jerserys, Check them out" and "Many NHL Logos, check them out". I am almost positive that you are the same person and I will stand by my arguement.

**Also note that "cjbraun" and "arron14" joined on the same day!!! Like its blatantly obvious...**

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I smell multiple accounts.

or just people with similar taste in not putting any work into concepts who all showed up at the exact same time that make things together.

Didn't I already say that...Like you guys (or one person) all do the same thing, and you always recolor logos. And for instance in two of the headings for topics that you guys made they were the exact same: "Canucks Jerserys, Check them out" and "Many NHL Logos, check them out". I am almost positive that you are the same person and I will stand by my arguement.

**Also note that "cjbraun" and "arron14" joined on the same day!!! Like its blatantly obvious...**

Josh, Seymour came to my house and he showed me this site, so i joined the next day. That same day i went to my other friends house arron and told him about this site, he also wanted to join so he made an account. We all go to them same school so we like to comment on eachothers. We all make pretty basic designs which arent always that great. But can you please be mature and drop this. It would be much appreciated.

1412.gifseattle.gifcanucks.gifboston.gifbc.gif

I don't know, can you spend more than 15 minutes on these?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Seymour, arron14, and cjbraun I think I speak for many of my fellow members when I say this:

Take a step back from posting all of these concepts. Every single one posted by you three has been an abomination. Look around the concepts section and note the popular concepts that have been made by others. If you do this, you may be able to make a respectable concept that doesn't look like it was made in five minutes.

I would also suggest cutting down a bit on your posting until you learn proper forum etiquette. After learning how not to make more of the mistakes that have already gotten you three on the bad side of most members, put these newfound learnings into effect and you will most likely become an accepted member of CCSLC.

On the other hand, you all could keep doing what you're doing, become punchlines (i.e. patsox's association with bad concepts; redarmy and garygorilla's association with offensive comments and poor grammar), and one by one be either banned or have privileges removed for flooding the concepts section with crap or improper etiquette, be ostracized from the community, or possibly even have a meltdown (which usually leads to hilarity [redarmy] or racism [moobleh]) and be banned for that.

Honestly though, the choice is yours. I, however, hope that you three will start acting in a more appropriate manner and become valued members of the community. I hope that this has been informative and have a nice day. ^_^

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Seymour, arron14, and cjbraun I think I speak for many of my fellow members when I say this:

Take a step back from posting all of these concepts. Every single one posted by you three has been an abomination. Look around the concepts section and note the popular concepts that have been made by others. If you do this, you may be able to make a respectable concept that doesn't look like it was made in five minutes.

I would also suggest cutting down a bit on your posting until you learn proper forum etiquette. After learning how not to make more of the mistakes that have already gotten you three on the bad side of most members, put these newfound learnings into effect and you will most likely become an accepted member of CCSLC.

On the other hand, you all could keep doing what you're doing, become punchlines (i.e. patsox's association with bad concepts; redarmy and garygorilla's association with offensive comments and poor grammar), and one by one be either banned or have privileges removed for flooding the concepts section with crap or improper etiquette, be ostracized from the community, or possibly even have a meltdown (which usually leads to hilarity [redarmy] or racism [moobleh]) and be banned for that.

Honestly though, the choice is yours. I, however, hope that you three will start acting in a more appropriate manner and become valued members of the community. I hope that this has been informative and have a nice day. ^_^

Ok, thanks for the information koizim. I will downsize on the concept postings. I just have a question for you. I love this site and all, but I'm not very artistic. So how can I post some concepts without people getting in an arguement with me? I know people are going to respond to this by saying "Don't post at all." But I would really like to be involved with CCSLC. And in some time my concepts will improve and I think they have somewhat already and I would love to become an accepted memeber on this site.

1412.gifseattle.gifcanucks.gifboston.gifbc.gif

Ok, thanks for the information koizim. I will downsize on the concept postings. I just have a question for you. I love this site and all, but I'm not very artistic. So how can I post some concepts without people getting in an arguement with me? I know people are going to respond to this by saying "Don't post at all." But I would really like to be involved with CCSLC. And in some time my concepts will improve and I think they have somewhat already and I would love to become an accepted memeber on this site.

Take your time. Practice Practice Practice...if you are teenagers...hell you have all the time in the world. Get a good program, and instead of playing games for 8 hours learn the program. Be neat, nitpick the littlest thing. All 3 of you can bounce ideas and C&C, before getting ravaged in here. Also look though this site...see what has been done. Don't just cut and paste. Oh...and don't give up. Just pay attention to the advise.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived