Oregon Ducks football

lost_limey

Okay, was futzing around in illustartor, and decided to have some fun with the ducks. Notable changes include ditching the black, the diamondplate, the ghost flames and the 48,364 different uniform combinations. I decided to add even more pervasive influence from the Nike juggernaught, and have attempted to use the swoosh as sleeve stripes, though I wasn't able to distort it properly, which is especially noticeable on the profile views. The number font, such as it is, is my own.

Please give me some C & C, and I don't mean no command and conquer!

pacific-10_oregon.png

I'm not feeling a few things on this...

The green socks with the green jersey's/yellow pants just don't seem to go. Maybe white sox with green stripes would be better

The O logo on both the helmet and pants seem too large

The number font doesn't seem to work that well either. Too large and too slanted. The front of the jersey seems squished together.

I think it goes without saying the swooshes are way overdoing it as well.

Not a fan of the yellow jersey either.

123xa2.png

The O looks too big on the helmet and the pants, the number font for some reason doesn't seem to fit, and the swoosh on the sleeve seems forced (which you said you couldn't get it right). I think if the swoosh looked a little better than it would be a nice idea, something original, but not Oregon Out There. I like the more emphasis on the yellow though, and everything else looks good. Love the yellow facemask.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Those Nike logos on the sleeve are just plain ridiculous. If you're trying to make a point, then I'm cool with that, but if you're being serious, then just get rid of the swooshes. I would, in their place, put a more dynamic and modern sleeve stripe. Also, scale down the 'O' on the hip to a more reasonable size.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

DITCH THE SWOOSH!

LOUD NOISES!!!!

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Two things. One, the current font was created for Mike Bolotti (sp.) and her likes it so much that Nike named it after him. Second, that would never be allowed on the field because of the swoosh wrapping around the sleeves. It's not NCAA compliant.

dodgers-1.png

first of all its a step in the right direction.

some things:

- kill the swooshes and make it a standard sleeve stripe.

- kill the font. i like the idea of itallics but maybe go with Patriots Slant font they had.

- not feeling the yellow alt.

other than that, its an otherwise solid concept and a step in the right directions in looking respectable again.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

DITCH THE SWOOSH!

LOUD NOISES!!!!

HOW CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE FROM THE COMPUTER OTHER THAN UMM, I DON'T KNOW

A MICROPHONE!!!!!!!!!!

It's a lie from the movie Anchorman, m'kay? <_<

I'm truly hoping that you weren't being serious with your response. If you were serious, then I may need to introduce you to my friend. His name is Sarcasm.

Archived