Manitoba Moose voted best AHL logo

BostonBlazer

Whoever designed that Moose logo is a sclub. Definitely real bum piece. That crap is garbage. The Admirals clearly should have won.

AHhh Steve-O ya sure are a sourpuss because your Milwaukee Admirals logo didnt even win the AHL tourny?? Oh boy... I do think the Admirals' logo is interesting but that obliviously wasnt enough to get more top votes...

On the other hand, I am so damn proud of the Moose and the coolest logo ever... wooo go Moose go!!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I love that logo, i might even prefer that to the winnipeg jets logo as the best to come from that fine province.

Maybe the later incarnation of the Jets logo, yes. But the earlier, original Jets logo? NEVER!!!!!

And seeing the candidates in the AHL, it's little consolation. It's like being voted the prettiest chick at fat camp. But the moose is sweet. Likey lots.

Seriously? All the Jets logos were pretty lame. The last one was easily the best of the bunch, but I think I'd apply your lame line to it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Here's Sterling's original submission:

davidmann_logoidea2.gif

The contest organizer for the Moose originally wanted the logo to be in the Canucks' colors.

I have to say. That looks pretty awesome, even better than the logo chosen for the Moose.

Here's Sterling's original submission:

http://www.ssur.org/experiments/ManitobaMo...n_logoidea2.gif

The contest organizer for the Moose originally wanted the logo to be in the Canucks' colors.

I have to say. That looks pretty awesome, even better than the logo chosen for the Moose.

Didn't he also do one with too many colors? I seem to remember that from the Uniwatch thing when they went to Milwaukee. They said that the original patch had too many colors so they had to bring it down.

Archived