Senators Alternate Jersey

penguin20

I while ago I was thinking that the Sens should stick with black jerseys, they started out with black homes, and they had a very nice black alternate for a number of years, the red is far more recent. So this jersey is based off the old black alternate jersey with minimal changes. The main changes were with the logos. I took the new sideways facing senator and took off the circle, shortened the cape and shrunk the helmet so it wouldn't look so off balance. I also added leaves to the helmet so it didn't look so boring and slightly adjusted the face and neck. Then I took the peace tower logo and took off the circle so it would fit with the primary. Overall I think it came out quite nice so here it is. C&C please.

Primary Logo

logoalone.png

Secondary Logo

Peacenew.png

Alternate Jersey

Alternate.png

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I'm not a fan of the shoulder logo, but the jerseys are beautiful. I loved their black thirds from last year, mostly because of the trim pattern, which you used very well here.

Also, that logo looks fantastic without the circle and with just a simple black outline. I'm usually not a fan of logos that don't have any type of bold outlining, but that just looks great.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not a fan of the shoulder logo, but the jerseys are beautiful. I loved their black thirds from last year, mostly because of the trim pattern, which you used very well here.

Also, that logo looks fantastic without the circle and with just a simple black outline. I'm usually not a fan of logos that don't have any type of bold outlining, but that just looks great.

What he said.

What I'd really like to see is a combination of the black-notched gold trim you use here with the regular home and away jerseys, in a way that keeps some semblance of white-red-black striping and uses the logos you use here.

20082614447.png

Archived